Favorite Media

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christianriddle

Hey, teens.

I’ve been looking for more media to see, play, and listen to. You dig?

If you’re reading this thread, could you list some of your favorite, wholesome media?

I’ll start and familiarize you with what I mean. One of my music sources is Monstercat: a Canadian EDM record label. They release about 4 tracks every week! Here’s one of the artist’s works:

That’s Dreamer by Throttle. I’m not familiar with all of their projects or what they believe in, but I still enjoy the track despite their beliefs. It’s categorized in one genre of many, so there’s a possibility that not everyone will like it.

So, I’ve given you an account of mine. Please feel free to share one of yours that’s relevant to media below (and following the aforementioned terms). Happy posting!

C

christianriddle

Have you guys heard of Animal Crossing? I have when I was younger. I’ve overlooked it, but the games within the franchise seem to be alright. They’re usually rated E by ESRB, only indicating that there’s comic mischief. I guess that I should try a copy sometime.