Favorite Praise & Worship Artists

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Favorite P&W Artists

• Total voters
A

Abing

Do you have a favorite band for church praise and worship? Incoming poll.

Siela01

Sep 23, 2015
Yey! I'm first comment:) Hillsong united!! Love that's band:p but that's old band:(

Last edited:

Elisabet

Jul 11, 2015
I love Don Moen and how he says simple but meaningful things in the middle of the songs :)

A

Abing

I like Don Moen too :) But my favorite is Passion. I'm close to completing my collection of all their albums :D I love Chris Tomlin, Christy Nockels, Crowder, oh well, everyone in Passion band. I've seen Chris Tomlin in person, last Easter, here at our church. Louie Giglio was there too. But Kristian Stanfill and Christy Nockels weren't.

Elisabet

Jul 11, 2015
I like Don Moen too :) But my favorite is Passion. I'm close to completing my collection of all their albums :D I love Chris Tomlin, Christy Nockels, Crowder, oh well, everyone in Passion band. I've seen Chris Tomlin in person, last Easter, here at our church. Louie Giglio was there too. But Kristian Stanfill and Christy Nockels weren't.
Chris Tomlin is kind of wonderful, but i never knew before that he was in a band. I didn't recognize the other names but it must be a great experience to meet them.

A

Abing

Chris Tomlin is kind of wonderful, but i never knew before that he was in a band. I didn't recognize the other names but it must be a great experience to meet them.
Oh, I should've mentioned that in the poll. Yes, Passion consists of many artists, the main stayers are: Christ Tomlin, Christy Nockels, Matt Redman, (Recent) Kristian Stanfill and David Crowder. There's a few others, but I don't see them often, like Charlie Hall. Sometimes there's Kari Jobe, even Hillsong United.

Passion is actually a campus ministry started by Louie Giglio and Chris Tomlin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passion_Conferences

Elisabet

Jul 11, 2015
Oh, I should've mentioned that in the poll. Yes, Passion consists of many artists, the main stayers are: Christ Tomlin, Christy Nockels, Matt Redman, (Recent) Kristian Stanfill and David Crowder. There's a few others, but I don't see them often, like Charlie Hall. Sometimes there's Kari Jobe, even Hillsong United. Passion is actually a campus ministry started by Louie Giglio and Chris Tomlin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passion_Conferences
Thank you for being like an agent for this band :pBut seriously, they are great :D

A

Abing

Oh and I realise, you girls (Siela & Elisabet) should really come and visit me. I'll take you both to Universal Studios and torture you by dragging you to the roller coaster :p. Okay, hmm, now that I think about it, I'm the adult and should be the one visiting you, but either way works. Come visit me here, and I'll take you both girls out! Pinky promise.

Last edited:

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
Kristyn & Keith Getty! Love their music. Love their style. Love their theology!

Elisabet

Jul 11, 2015
Oh and I realise, you girls (Siela & Elisabet) should really come and visit me. I'll take you both to Universal Studios and torture you by dragging you to the roller coaster :p. Okay, hmm, now that I think about it, I'm the adult and should be the one visiting you, but either way works. Come visit me here, and I'll take you both girls out! Pinky promise.
Are you still staying in Singapore? I actually have ever gone to Universal Studio but i didn't dare to try the roller coaster :D i was only 10 back then. But probably if you are planning to torture me with that roller coaster thing, i will scream with excitement :D

Siela01

Sep 23, 2015
Okey now I set my jet plane..:p, after that we can play roller coaster..horeyy!! :D but I must study to tomorrow examination Abing :( I'm sorry

Last edited: