Favorite video game?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2020
The World Ends with You was amazing. Tales of the Abyss is one of my favorite video game plotlines. I'm actually replaying TYD rn. As for rom hacks I dont feel to comfortable with them. Roms are rather controversial.
Cool, I was thinking of trying to replay TYD too, but I tend to get distracted, lol. But yeah, I actually really like the plot line of Tales of the Abyss too.

For Rom hacks, I know they are controversial, but what got me into looking into playing them was this YouTube video:

I just like seeing how creative people get, and yes I will admit there are bad hacks out there. “Pokémon Clover” is a ROM hack 4chan made, yes I’m not kidding that’s a real ROM hack. But then you have “Pokémon Sweet Version” where they made new types based on sweet flavors and the Pokémon are redesigned to look like sweets, I’m sorry but I do think that is really cool...though my save data for that game got lost, I’ll start playing it again...one day, lol.

R

Ronja

My list for online games is:
League of Legends
Overwatch
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Battlefield 1 and V

And for the single player games:
Horizon Zero Dawn
Spider Man
Black and White

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Cool, I was thinking of trying to replay TYD too, but I tend to get distracted, lol. But yeah, I actually really like the plot line of Tales of the Abyss too.

For Rom hacks, I know they are controversial, but what got me into looking into playing them was this YouTube video:

I just like seeing how creative people get, and yes I will admit there are bad hacks out there. “Pokémon Clover” is a ROM hack 4chan made, yes I’m not kidding that’s a real ROM hack. But then you have “Pokémon Sweet Version” where they made new types based on sweet flavors and the Pokémon are redesigned to look like sweets, I’m sorry but I do think that is really cool...though my save data for that game got lost, I’ll start playing it again...one day, lol.
Yeah I've played quite a few. The one where all the pokemon where cute anime female versions was fun. I also played one based on the pokemon manga. But I avoid them now. Do you like LOZ?

Aug 16, 2020
Yeah I've played quite a few. The one where all the pokemon where cute anime female versions was fun. I also played one based on the pokemon manga. But I avoid them now. Do you like LOZ?
Hmm, I know about Legend of Zelda, but haven’t played many of the games, the only one I beat was Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. But I have some of the DS games (I know I have spirit tracks, but I think it’s in the air-conditioned attic right now, want to say I have more but not sure), and Twilight Princess for the Wii. I know I need to play more, but my money goes to other stuff. Like I picked up Mario kart Double Dash for GameCube off of EBay, and I went ahead and got the Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disc, Which is basically a Pokémon “Holy Grail” item, I have it to where I can transfer the Jirachi from that Disc, all the way up to Pokémon Home on my Switch.

Dec 17, 2018
Metal gear solid 2
Metal gear solid
Metal gear solid 4
The last of us
Uncharted 2

Not much into video games lately

Dec 17, 2018
Metal gear solid 2 has the most incredible narrative for a video game i have ever played, it is almost prophetic video game in the way that social media and the internet is presented.
Look at this video
I am sorry for posting more than one time each time i comment...I'm new sorry.

Aug 2, 2009
My list for online games is:
League of Legends
Overwatch
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Battlefield 1 and V

And for the single player games:
Horizon Zero Dawn
Spider Man
Black and White
O wow I used to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Battlefield (I forget which numbers).

purringKat

Apr 10, 2015
My brother got me into league of legends so I play that a little.
Fortunately havent got as addicted to it as he did!

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Final Fantasy XIV
Sports games on PS4
Recently the Fall guys (like wipeout game show)

R

Ronja

My brother got me into league of legends so I play that a little.
Fortunately havent got as addicted to it as he did!
It is very addictive XD. It’s a free game and I am still throwing money at it ;)!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Post 71 reported for advertising.

G

George0115

I don't play video games anymore, but back in the day I was really good at Madden football. I would play for hours!

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Some good games mentioned here.
Metal Gear among one of them.
Id like to mention Mass Effect and Lara Croft trilogy.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Not in order of favorite:

Super Mario Bros
Centipede
Ms. Pac-Man
Super Metroid
Missile Command
Combat
Wing Commander: The Secret Missions 1
Cosmic Ark
Super Mario World
Contra
Fireball
Tetris Attack
Street Fighter II
Roadblasters
Dig-Dug
I used to love Wing Commander. I didn't play the Secret Missions 1 until much later, although I liked that also when I played it (kind of a bummer that one couldn't save Goddard, though). Played Secret Missions 2, also! Origin really could have done with making WC multiplayer - I know they released WC Armada, but it didn't do it justice, in my opinion.

Post 71 reported for advertising.
But... but... Your post is post 71! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I noticed that but I'm not complaining. I'm just glad we have moderators to delete the shills.

Also, have you tried wing commander: darkest dawn? It's a freeware fan made game built on the freespace 2 engine.

Did I mention it's free?

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Been playing Rocket league... finally reached platinum season reward