Federal Attorney Warns Negative Posts Against Islam Could Get You Prosecution & Impri

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

Federal Attorney Warns Negative Posts Against Islam Could Get You Prosecution & Impri

I'm sure there is a certain level of spin, conjecture, hyperbole, and making mountains out of mole hills, to wade through as you read this. Keep in mind it's a blog entry. But if you wade through that, this does raise some serious concerns.

Link---> Federal Attorney Warns Negative Posts Against Islam Could Get You Prosecution & Imprisonment : Freedom Outpost

Barack Obama’s Attorney for the Eastern district of Tennessee Bill Killian and Kenneth Moore, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Knoxville Division, want Americans to know that if you say something negative towards Islam or Muslims, the Federal government may imprison you. They will be having an event called “Public Disclosure in a Diverse Society” on June 4, the same day Obama is scheduled to sign the United Nations Small Arms Treaty.
The Tullahoma Times reports,

Killian and Moore will provide input on how civil rights can be violated by those who post inflammatory documents targeted at Muslims on social media.

“This is an educational effort with civil rights laws as they play into freedom of religion and exercising freedom of religion,” Killian told The News Monday. “This is also to inform the public what federal laws are in effect and what the consequences are.”

Killian said the presentation will also focus on Muslim culture and how, that although terrorist acts have been committed by some in the faith, they are no different from those in other religions.

Mar 21, 2011
Re: Federal Attorney Warns Negative Posts Against Islam Could Get You Prosecution & I

Barack Obama’s Attorney for the Eastern district of Tennessee Bill Killian
I don't know how it works over there, but isn't this guy's title 'United States Attorney'?

[h=3]About Tim Brown[/h] Husband to my wife. Father of 10. Jack of All Trades. Christian and lover of liberty. Residing in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina.
What the?..... US Occupied?

This guy is a crackpot.

Jun 3, 2013
Re: Federal Attorney Warns Negative Posts Against Islam Could Get You Prosecution & I

Just another day, being an American. Gotta have the mentality of Paul, believing we are living in the end times and that no matter what happens to us, God will prevail and continue to work through us.

A

Anonimous

If you were to go to the UN's website and search for anti islam speech they are considering this to be an international crime. The UN enforces it not the individual country. Check it out. It's hidden under a screw ball title

A

Anonimous

I wonder why people are always surprised by stuff like this. Every knows or should know what's going on and what's going to happen. All these new laws that are obviously anti Christian was written about a long time ago. All this does is to confirm and prove that God's written word is true.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011

I don't know how it works over there, but isn't this guy's title 'United States Attorney'?

What the?..... US Occupied?

This guy is a crackpot.
William C. "Bill" Killian is the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee. Mr. Killian is responsible for representing the legal interest of the United States and prosecuting federal criminal violations throughout the district's 41 counties, which extend from Johnson County in northeastern Tennessee to Lincoln County in the middle of the state. The Eastern District is the largest federal district in Tennessee and serves approximately 2.6 million citizens.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011

I wonder why people are always surprised by stuff like this. Every knows or should know what's going on and what's going to happen. All these new laws that are obviously anti Christian was written about a long time ago. All this does is to confirm and prove that God's written word is true.
Tennesseans aren't taking too kindly to this either. Tenn is a republican state and is in the Bible Belt. Not a good idea to tick off southerners.

If only the gubment prosecuted those who spoke against Jesus.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013

A few things come into mind...

1 I thought we were no longer a republic and could care less about the 'minority's opinion'

2 What about the group prosecuting Muslims... don't they have freedom of speech and press?

3 We were founded off of separation of church and state...

(I understand this can be taken a wrong way, please not I don't want to argue, and if you must say something negative p.m. me)

D

doulos

Tennesseans aren't taking too kindly to this either. Tenn is a republican state and is in the Bible Belt. Not a good idea to tick off southerners.

If only the gubment prosecuted those who spoke against Jesus.
Then how could the two horned beast (western nations) enable the beast(islam)?

Oct 22, 2011

Why would we find this to be a surprise afterall Obama said, "And I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they may appear."
His words start at 10:14 of the youtube video at the following link...Shariamerica: Islam, Obama, and the Establishment Clause - YouTube

J

jerusalem

i checked this....you can be prosecuted for civil rights violation to hate crime depending on what you say and how they percieve it

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011

Then how could the two horned beast (western nations) enable the beast(islam)?
Ask a pre tribber. I'm not one.

D

Donkeyfish07

lol, I guess I'll see you guys in jail :p

D

doulos

Ask a pre tribber. I'm not one.

Why would I ask a pretribber? They are under the mistaken impression that a beast in prophecy is some kind of future boogeyman that is called the antichrist, that is supposedly an end time world ruler.

J

jerusalem

the only religious affiliation that barak obama has ever had is islamic. period.

L

leonardronaldo