Feel bad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

umzza

Jan 10, 2015
I feel overwhelmed and the pain is unbearable at times. I feel very suicidal. I cannot handle anything.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless umzza and this prayer, let you remove pain and suicidal thought. Let you please heal umzza, spiritually, physically and emotionally and let you be glorified. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you are going through so much pain, Umzza. I’m praying that God will provide healing, comfort and strength to you. May He be your source of encouragement and guidance at this time. Also, it might be helpful to contact your local suicide hotline. Hang in there, sister.