Feel Like A Monster

• Thread starter Electric-Scotsman
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Electric-Scotsman

Don't know why I am asking for a prayer.

The last few weeks, I've been feeling like a monster the way I had to be just to survive when I was a kid. I've been under a great deal of problems and I've been having flash backs of the past and it's coming into my life today. I've never done wrong to others never ask for problems for others. Yet I find myself a human target. I've had nothing but pure rage come out of me. I feel like what others use to say I was: A Freak!

My wife worries for me. I'd die for her without thinking about it. The outside word can stay out of my face. I feel hate in me. My wife says to breathe and listen and pray to god. The anger won't let me.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Satan will try to bring the past back in order to steal the gifts Jesus has given you through faith.
Anger is one he often uses as it brings fear, because perfect love casts out all fear.
I do not know what was your childhood, but I do know the things done that bring this kind of anger.
Begin by forgiving, yourself, and any that brought harm to you in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.
Forgiving is so important to freeing you from those things of the past that try to steal from you .
Then seek the love given to us in Jesus by God Our Father, for His love will bring all healing in your heart and soul.
Jesus freed me from the angers of my past, for my heart was greatly damaged by the actions and words of others as a child.
When I asked Jesus how do you heal a heart so damaged beyond repair?
He said I remove it, and give you my heart, which is perfect!
You are in my daily prayers for all that is the healing and perfect given inJesus Christ Our Lord!

God bless:)
pickles

S

shekaniah

I don't know what kind of childhood you had...but mine was no cake walk either. My father had a good job, but he was a gambler and a angry alcoholic.
Every pay check would be almost gone on pay day. He had a wife and four kids. Do I need say more?

Good news...Jesus has overcome the world.
It is your choice if you want to let your past keep hurting you.
I forgave my parents, and found freedome.

2 Cor 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

2 Tim 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Phil 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

May you find the Joy of Christ!

P

priestessblue

hey man

i struggle with rage as a sexual abuse survivor. hard to forgive. i am trying to let god work his will in me. it's hard. i know. don't let the demons destroy you. i really recommend getting a punching bag and whomping the crap out of it. boxing. something. you need a release valve. will pray for you.

priestess

N

NMsmile

Jesus I ask you to remove the anger... Jesus we know you were bruised for our transgressions... Jesus remove the hate...Jesus we know you knew us before we were born and have been with us in every situation... we have never been alone... Jesus remove the hurt. Holy God you tell us in your word, 2 Timothy 1:7 "for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind..." Holy God we claim a sound mind without anger for our brother. Jesus remove the doubt of your protection. Holy God we know that you are our protector and shield... show our brother how you protected him as a child... Lord Jesus remove the doubt. Master and King you have told us in your word, "to forgive 70 times 7...." Lord God let out brother be obedient to you and let go of his unforgiveness. Lord God remove the frustration. Lord God FILL HIM WITH YOUR SUPERNATURAL LOVE for the lost. Lord God fill him with peace to replace the anger. Lord God cause him to be still and know that you are GOD. Lord God you tell us in your word, Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Lord show him a future in you, with you sitting and worshipping in your presence. Don't let him miss his future because he keeps visiting his past. Jesus hold him close and replace the hurt with love and the anger with joy and the frustration with dancing! Jesus thank you for hearing our prayers and for loving us enough to allow your son to pay the price for us. Amen.

A

AnandaHya

Don't know why I am asking for a prayer. cuz you love your wife

The last few weeks, I've been feeling like a monster the way I had to be just to survive when I was a kid. yes but you're grown up now.

I've been under a great deal of problems and I've been having flash backs of the past and it's coming into my life today. ok either you get really grounded in the word of God, talk to a trusted preacher or pray a LOT.

I've never done wrong to others never ask for problems for others. Yet I find myself a human target. I've had nothing but pure rage come out of me. I feel like what others use to say I was: A Freak!

mmm well I always told everyone I was the normal one and everyone else was just strange. lol. Seriously though don't give in to the victim/matyr mentality. YOU are Stronger than that.

My wife worries for me. I'd die for her without thinking about it. The outside word can stay out of my face. I feel hate in me. My wife says to breathe and listen and pray to god. The anger won't let me.
why are you so angry? have you forgiven them?

is it is hard to pray if you have unforgivenness in your heart.

eventually the bitterness and anger will eat away. overcome it with love.

the Love you have for your wife, but more the LOVE God has for YOU.

Have you thanked Him for allowing you to meet and marry her?

I will pray that God reveal to you His truth and allow you to see yourself and your life through His eyes and understand His love for you and your family.

May God bless you.

M

Maya86

Completely agree!

Its time for you to forgive them and yourself! Forgiveness isn't about saying "What you did to me is ok," but is instead about saying "I won't allow what you did to me to affect me in a negative way!"

Praying that God shines His beautiful light to you and everyone involved and that through His expansive reservoir of love, you heal, forgive, and transform. :)

Hugs,
Maya