Feel sick

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

umzza

Jan 10, 2015
I think a friend lied to me. I feel sick.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Your joy comes from the Lord. 'Be of good cheer I have overcome the world'. When someone lies to you, it's not you it's them. Whenever you feel low, just remember the price Jesus paid 'He Himself bore our sorrows'. Amen and God bless you and may He bless you with His peace and joy, in Jesus' name.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I think a friend lied to me. I feel sick.
Umzza, it is often difficult to suspect that a friend my betray your trust and confidence.
- I pray that you are able to find the strength to refrain from making assumptions or 'thinking the worst' of a friend - as sometimes our assumptions can be misleading... - until your assumption has been validated...
- I pray that if your assumption is found true - that you are able to find the strength from within to strive to understand all the possible reasons that your friend may have made such a choice....
- I pray that you find the strength from within to strive to find forgiveness and empathy within your heart...
- I pray that you find the strength to cope with your hurt and that the lord blesses you with the strength to find peace within your heart.
God Bless

Dec 6, 2016
I am sorry to hear that somone close to you has lied. I am sad together with you and I give this burden of yours to Jesus. Jesus take this heavy feeling on your shoulders and heal our relationship with the person that lied to us. Blod of Jeasus clean us from the spirit of weakness and cast away the spirit of fier. Fill our hurt with your grace and give us the power to stand firm in faith before you. Strengthen us to face manipulation and not to alow lies to seperate us in the body of Christ.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless umzza in this matter, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about this and I know how you feel, Umzza. I’m praying for you and your friend, asking God to surround you with His love, comfort and peace.