Feeling Guilt.................

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 1, 2011
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. ( 1 John 1:7 )

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. ( 1 John 1:9 )

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. ( 1 John 2:12 )

For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. ( 1 John 3:20 )

For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him. ( 2 Chronicles 30:9 )

I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. ( Isaiah 43:25 )

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
( Isaiah 55:7 )

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
( Hebrews 8:12 )

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
( Psalm 103:12 )

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ( 2 Corinthians 5:17 )

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. ( Jeremiah 31:34 )

And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.
( Jeremiah 33:8 )

Dec 19, 2009
One only feels guilt where guilt exists. If we have stopped sinning, then our guilt fades away. Jesus died for our sins.