Feeling guilty about a few things that happened today:(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

Well the first thing was...when we went to walmart to do some grocery shopping I saw a couple a old man and her son I am guessing..they had bumps all over their bodies, the mans face was so bad that he couldn't see from one eye because of the obstruction. All I could think was "It could be contagious get my baby away far away from them" and I pushed my cart so fast away. It seemed like every turn I made there they were so I just kept pushing faster away from them. I was afraid he could be infected withw hatever that was, I also felt bad for those people because everyone was doing the same thing and staring at them . Well I came home and I did some google research and found out its a disease called Neurofibromatosis...not contagious. I was really relieved. Now I feel so guilty. Those poor people....:(

The second thing that happened today was ,I was making dinner and my boyfriend was in bed.He works nights. It was dark already and someone knocked at the door. I was not expecting company. I can't see through the peep hole because of my wreath. So I asked who it was through the closed door and he said "Akbar"instantly I felt panic. Some strange man at my door...so I got my boyfriend up to answer it. My windows and curtains were all up so I could not avoid the guy. Anyway..
I took my son back to his room with me and we sat in there playing. I guess the guy was selling religious cook books and some other books...on conspiracy ? Well I found out my bf was rude and that all he said in reply to the man was "your letting all our heat out " then closed the door in his face. I should have talked to him instead but I was afraid..I think the worse like" what if he's just trying to get in to hurt us".

Well now all I can think about is how I have heard stories about Jesus disguised as a stranger..and how God says in Hebrews "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares"

I feel such guilt, how do I pray on this?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Akbar will get over it.

I'm sure he went down the street and sold his cookbooks elsewhere, and he's just fine.
You don't have any obligation to open your door to strange salesmen.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I agree with Max. I wouldn't open the door to a strange man either. Jesus would understand you wanting to be safe. God Bless. :)