Feeling under attack and feeling like I have nothing more to live for

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
I thank you all for praying for me. While I don’t feel as bad as I did, I’m still waking up to more past memories, seems like new ones each day like my mind is purposely finding bad stuff so I can keep feeling down. Not even sure how I’ll shake this. I don’t really have the energy to pray. Not having the suicidal thoughts anymore, Morris just shame and regret. Still feels like I’m on autopilot but I’m glad they say, you can’t change the past.

Oh how I wish I knew I’d be affected like this, I would’ve done many things differently.
it's ok Gemmy. King David felt the same way we do,

For I am aware of my rebellious acts; I am forever conscious of my sin. Psa.51:3

It's a great thing to know God forgives all of our sins no matter how bad and wants us to be like him and forgive others.