Feels like death

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I have poured my heart and soul into this marriage. I have prayed until my knees bled metaphorically speaking. I have sought wise counsel from many close friends. All have advised me the same: seek the Lord because only you can choose. Despite all my efforts, my husband refuses to return to church, talk to any of his friends, or communicate with me in any non-abusive ways.
I have been with him for 7 years, through the death of his mom, near death and transplant surgery of my dad, the revelation my dads abuse, etc. I have been loyal. I have been faithful. I have been patient. He has rejected every bit of help anyone has given him and has turned on as if I am the cause of all of his problems.
It's time to move forward. He has already been adimate about his desiring divorce and refusing separation because as he puts it "there are no more chances". However, he will never take enough initiative to file as he desires. As of last thursday, he went back into the hospital after having been in for a month and released a day earlier. When hens out again, if there is no change, I will file. I continue to be open to reconciliation if he wishes so, but I must move forward. If during the waiting period he has a change of heart, I will hault the process. But i must move on. However I dear living with the stigma. I fear living with people who think i gave up or decided on a whim. I have not. This a very difficult decision that I feel the Lord is leading me to. I'm open to the Lord adjusting my plan, but as of now, post tons of prayer and conversations with 3 pastors as well as several friends and my in-laws, this is where I'm headed. Please pray that I will not care care about the opinions of people, but only of God, and that I will continue to be open to His leading.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Jordache, moving forward does not mean you do not love him, it is simply continueing in your life.
My mom did not want a divorce from my dad, but she knew we could not stop living because of his illnesses.
My heart and prayers are with you , and will be here if you need in Jesus. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

B

Brighthouse

Jordache, I will only say this from the Lord in me. 1 Cor 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such is common to man;and God is faithful,who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able,but with the temptation will provide you the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. My prayers are with you. I sure believe you will know, and see your escape come, much sooner then you thought! blessing to you.

R

rixmohay

Hang in there and stay in Jesus. If he pushes he will be guilty before Jesus. Praying for you.

S

shekaniah

I will pray that you get wisdom, and God's peace that surpasses understanding.
God bless you Jordache

J

JCchild

Be strong I know this is a discouraging time I know am seperated and no communication between me and my spouse and ive been thru a simular situation .Im praying for you ! Im here any time you want to talk please feel free to contact me .Please keep praying and being strong I know its hard but one thing ive learned thru all of this is that God does things in his time not ours .He asks us to step back and allow him to do His work in that person and ourselves it may not happen when or how we want it to but its all part of Gods great plan One bible story that was brought to my attention was about the story of Saul,and how God turned him into Paul .And the changes God made in life how he reformed him .
God is with you thru this time reach out to him with your pain ,give it fully to him let him set you free from this hurt and ask him to give you the strength to face whatever Satan throws at you we can not do this alone we need Jesus ! Cover your family with the blood of Jesus and the amor of God each day and keep praying and resisting the devil ! My prayers are with you may God be with you in a special way each and every day my sister ! |God Bless !
Darla
Hebrews 13:5and 6