Fellow Christian Home Schooler needs your VOTE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gimmemoores

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bethany and I am a former christian home schooler, now 24 years old and an on air personality for a radio station. I am in a local singing competition for cash and prizes and would like you to vote for me for the next "Planet Idol" If you like what you hear please go to the link I provide and scroll down to my name and vote for me, Bethany Moore.
I value your comments. Thank you everyone for your time.

Please vote at: go to http://www.liquidplanetwaterpark.com/special_eve...nts.php#pi and scroll down to Bethany Moore and check it off. This can be done daily and on as many computers you may have in the house. Thank you all for your support. God bless you. ~~Bethany

Check out some of my performances here:
YouTube - Me singing (Full Version "Midnight Train To Georgia") Top 15 NH Idol
YouTube - Me singing "Something To Talk About" Top 5 NH Idol 2008