Fellowship of the Sufferings of Jesus Christ.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

The disciples of Jesus, on the night that Jesus was to be betrayed broke bread and ate the body of Jesus, and they drank his cup. It was for a testament of his sufferings. They did not understand at that time what they were doing, but they did understand in time. Neither did I understand this communion, but I am learning, and he is teaching me.

They were drinking his life, and eating his body. They were receiving his Spirit and his gospel. They were being sealed by the Spirit for the ministry of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Then they were in fellowship of the sufferings of Jesus Christ. As he suffered, so did they also suffer. And they ate and drank in remembrance of him.

Some people do not have this fellowship, and THESE are those that eat and drink damnation to themselves. They cannot discern the body of the Lord. There was no sin found in his body.

The Lord let me see it, that this is a suffering in the flesh, but life in the Spirit. All the flesh must be cut off. This made me low and say, ''LORD!! MY FLESH IS UNRULY! HELP ME LORD, AND TEACH ME LORD. HELP ME TO BE MORE LIKE YOU. YOU ARE GOOD, BUT MY FLESH LONGS TO DO EVIL. CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART!! RENEW IN ME THE RIGHT SPIRIT!!

Over the cares of this life, I choose the fellowship of the sufferings of Jesus Christ. So that I can also bear about in the body the dying of our Lord Jesus Christ.

May Jesus bless you.