FEMA CAMPS?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 15, 2015
I have seen a few vids via utube showing some WALMART stores being turned in to fema camps, I just wondered if such a thing could be true at all?? has anyone on this forum visited the walmart stores mentioned within the vids via utube?? we all know TRIBULATION is coming upon planet earth and it will be a time of testing for many Christians that is for sure.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
fema is an american govt agency that stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Do they have access to walmart, yes...
Why? Because if an earthquake or disaster happens they will have ability to quickly control the distribution of food to help prevent looting, and to help prevent the food only going to 25-50% of the people it could have... This will increase the chances of survival for many of the residents.

Can they use this in time of Martial Law, or Foreign Attack?
Yes, that is not the biggest concern but it is one of the concerns they have taken into consideration when developing emergency management plans...

Be careful on youtube, a lot of videos take some truth and stretch it into a full lie... Correlation does not imply causation...

A youtube channel that is very popular that I would highly suggest to be careful of is Jason A... Others include Dahboo, Alex Jones, and basically 99% of the youtube channels that are truthers and come out with videos daily or multiple times a week.

Edit: In short, yes fema has tons of power in emergency situations... Because they are Emergency Management... These emergencies can include martial law, and foreign invasions: although the likely hood is very low... They take this into consideration and next thing you know, people are talking about 666, martial law, and rapture...

Last edited:
M

MattTooFor

fema is an american govt agency that stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Do they have access to walmart, yes...
Why? Because if an earthquake or disaster happens they will have ability to quickly control the distribution of food to help prevent looting, and to help prevent the food only going to 25-50% of the people it could have... This will increase the chances of survival for many of the residents.

Can they use this in time of Martial Law, or Foreign Attack?
Yes, that is not the biggest concern but it is one of the concerns they have taken into consideration when developing emergency management plans...

Be careful on youtube, a lot of videos take some truth and stretch it into a full lie... Correlation does not imply causation...

A youtube channel that is very popular that I would highly suggest to be careful of is Jason A... Others include Dahboo, Alex Jones, and basically 99% of the youtube channels that are truthers and come out with videos daily or multiple times a week.

Edit: In short, yes fema has tons of power in emergency situations... Because they are Emergency Management... These emergencies can include martial law, and foreign invasions: although the likely hood is very low... They take this into consideration and next thing you know, people are talking about 666, martial law, and rapture...
In short (to borrow your phrasing), all the world is held under the control of the "evil one" (1John 5:19). He raises up kingdoms and armies at will. He has organized the entire "world system" ("cosmos" - the Greek word used in 1Jn.5:19) top to bottom. He is the designer, the architect, the builder, the owner and the operator of his 'little baby' -- the world system.

When God's kingdom finally arrives to earth - and it hasn't - that's why we pray the Lord's prayer "may Your kingdom come to earth as it already is in heaven (but isn't here on earth, as of just yet)" -- when it finally arrives, THEN will God shut down all the shenanigans.

Meanwhile you're living in a Truman Show dome fantasy world if you think a powerful kingdom such as the Devil has raised up in the form of the United States of America...is all about your 'well-being' and is looking out for your best interests. No, the Devil is all about setting up a one world government dictatorship and the introduction of his monstrous "Antichrist".

I would challenge anyone to watch this fifteen minute video (come on - it's only 15 minutes - you can do it!) produced by credentialed architects and engineers who analyze what happened on 9/11...and then try to tell me "the government" is your best buddy who wants to tuck you in at night and sing you a lullaby:

[video=youtube;PqFOXe_d-x4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqFOXe_d-x4[/video]

chootchooot

Apr 23, 2012
In short (to borrow your phrasing), all the world is held under the control of the "evil one" (1John 5:19). He raises up kingdoms and armies at will. He has organized the entire "world system" ("cosmos" - the Greek word used in 1Jn.5:19) top to bottom. He is the designer, the architect, the builder, the owner and the operator of his 'little baby' -- the world system.

When God's kingdom finally arrives to earth - and it hasn't - that's why we pray the Lord's prayer "may Your kingdom come to earth as it already is in heaven (but isn't here on earth, as of just yet)" -- when it finally arrives, THEN will God shut down all the shenanigans.

Meanwhile you're living in a Truman Show dome fantasy world if you think a powerful kingdom such as the Devil has raised up in the form of the United States of America...is all about your 'well-being' and is looking out for your best interests. No, the Devil is all about setting up a one world government dictatorship and the introduction of his monstrous "Antichrist".

I would challenge anyone to watch this fifteen minute video (come on - it's only 15 minutes - you can do it!) produced by credentialed architects and engineers who analyze what happened on 9/11...and then try to tell me "the government" is your best buddy who wants to tuck you in at night and sing you a lullaby:

[video=youtube;PqFOXe_d-x4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqFOXe_d-x4[/video]
Without a doubt I know 911 was a inside job the only problem is it's too big of a truth for people to swallow. It's much much easier to deceive people than it is to convince them they have been deceived.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Most the people who shop at walmart should be in fema camps.

P

pckts

Most the people who shop at walmart should be in fema camps.
That is all most of them can afford, I hope you are charitable with your riches.

Feb 28, 2016
the Dollar-Tree actually has 2to3 rolls of Scotch-Tape for a dollar, not to mention just about everything that
one could find amongst the Royal-Stores, if you eat that stuff...somehow they have made
'shabby-sheik' food and products kind of like a challenge to the bigger-boys'.
anyway, hub and I once found some Mrs.Dash, the 'big-one' for just 1$...we stocked way-up':rolleyes:
Big Lots' is a poor-man's gourmet store...unbelievable deals/choo'sn's and oh so low prices -
they also have quite a bit of 'organic-products'-german-Italian, etc. also...
I once, just by chance, found 4#bags of cat's IAMS for $2.50 a bag, IN DATE'...
bought enough to share here and there, a real treat for some of those poorer felines that we know.:cool:..
God is sooooo Good.....never should we be above the 'left-overs', sometimes they can be of great price/value...

better hunker-down b&s, pretty soon we won't have these ways and means to get/eat/survive,
like we are used to...

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2016
Yes, it certainly does LOOK-LIKE a real demo-destruction site, we have seen several on TV
over the years...just another reason to not TRUST anyone with your whole-heart, except
Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour...