Feminism: top 5 evil things ever visited by Satan and humans upon the Earth. Quotes, statistics:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I first got here after the new platform started so I don't know how it worked before the last week of May '18. I asked a question about Quakerism on bing and wound up here.
Quakerism, huh? Interesting! Yeah, Quakers are pretty reclusive it seems. Not high profile... flying under the radar. What does anyone know of them? They make nice furniture LOL. Shortly after becoming Christian, my daughter and I took a bunch of personality type tests, and the religious ones aligned me with Quaker values more often than not. I say that with some trepidation, because I read something recently about some heresy they hold to... cannot remember what it was, though :giggle: At least I was not aligned with Mormonism LOL. That would have greatly concerned me :p

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I took a similar test and got a similar result. I used to go to a friends church in Long Beach occasionally and was just impressed by the lack of formality and casual dress etc... I think we talked about this maybe in June. I saw something on you tube and had some questions. But wound up here instead. @Magenta

T

theanointedsinner

patriarchy is not the following ...

- being physically born
- having brain cells that's working
- having lungs that can breathe oxygen
- having heart that beats
- having eyes that see
- having ears that hear
- having 2 arms and 2 legs

therefore, patriarchy isn't everything, so don't make it sound like patriarchy is everything

Davenport

Oct 22, 2018
Feminism and Christianity are not compatible.

Feminism is anti-patriarchy. Christianity is patriarchy.

Feminists lie and say women are paid less for the same work. Christians are honest.

Feminists hold abortion to be sacred. Christians celebrate life.

Feminists promote every anti-God value around (else this list would continue a long time). Christians follow God's values.