Fibromyalgia and cfs desperate for help please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Earthing is very good and normally with 40 minutes you can see under a dark field microscope that blood cell bottle capping and other oxidative symptoms of the cells like clumping etc are lifted and many people restore much better when fighting an illness. Most of us are so far removed from the earth, walking whole days on plastic or rubber soles and getting exposed to many unnatural man made things so it is great to sit on the grass and discharge those positive electrons as the earth is negatively charged. Blood flow improves etc etc. .. We normally shield the bedrooms from our clients when there is a source of wireless radiation (HF) coming in from outside (you can turn off your own wifi but not the neighbours or the phone towers) and then use circuit cut off switches for the LF in the bedroom. You don't want have any electricity in your bedroom when you sleep and in 90% of homes the wiring in the wall with it's electric and electromagnetic fields are causing impaired Meltonin production.
Wish we could do it everyday.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I believe many newer homes today are not grounded electrically as they once were.
Speaking of grounding, try getting to a beach or a large open field, as far away from houses as possible, and walk barefoot for at least 25 minutes.

It will ground you to the earth and help restore balance.
This, yes.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Speaking of grounding and anions in walking at the beach or grasses, heres a cut and paste from, there again, an ad. So let us get our ultimate antioxidant free.

Typical Ion Counts In Our Surrounding
Where and what kind of Negative Ions/cc in our daily surrounding?
• Tight Air-conditioned Room – 25 ions/cc
• Apartment in Metropolitan Area – 50 ions/cc
• Metropolitan Park – 500 ions/cc
• Outskirts and Fields – 1,000 ions/cc
• High Mountain and Seashore – 5,000 ions/cc
• Waterfall and Forest – 50,000 ions/cc

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Earthing is very good and normally with 40 minutes you can see under a dark field microscope that blood cell bottle capping and other oxidative symptoms of the cells like clumping etc are lifted and many people restore much better when fighting an illness. Most of us are so far removed from the earth, walking whole days on plastic or rubber soles and getting exposed to many unnatural man made things so it is great to sit on the grass and discharge those positive electrons as the earth is negatively charged. Blood flow improves etc etc.
The image of the umbrella effects of grounding drew me to this article, wc i am posting here. But then i see this is much ore than on fibro, so perhaps a thread on grounding itself may be useful. Sometimes ppl of other faiths do and write abt it, but it is the scientific side and healthy part of it we are after, not the chi things n whatever.
Earthing & Grounding - Clinical Fasting Center & Progressive Detox Retreat | Omizu Medical Sanctuary

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
here, 4 visual learners.. !
HOW THE MODERN RUNNING SHOE MAY BE DESTROYING YOUR HEALTH

Materials such as metals are electrical conductors. They contain free or mobile electrons that can carry electrical energy from place to place. Your body is somewhat conductive because it contains a large number of charged ions (called electrolytes) dissolved in water. Your blood and other body fluids are therefore good conductors. Free or mobile electrons can also move about within your body. Other materials, called insulators, have very few free or mobile electrons. Plastic and rubber are good insulators and are used to cover electrical wires to keep the conductors from touching each other and from touching your skin, which could otherwise give you a shock. Traditionally shoes were made of leather, which actually conducts electrons and therefore maintains a conductive contact between the Earth and your feet. However modern day rubber and plastics are electrical insulators and therefore block the beneficial flow of electrons from the Earth to your body.
HOW YOUR HOME ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS CAN ZAP YOUR HEALTH

The wiring in homes and buildings and the power distribution system acts as an antenna that can transmit and receive both natural and man-made electromagnetic fields. Many technologies add significantly to our electromagnetic environment: cell phone towers, Wi-Fi, wireless routers, satellite TV and cordless telephones. And a variety of devices introduce spikes or transients that distort the 60 cycle electric field in the wiring, particularly when appliances are switched on or off. Here are some common examples:

[TABLE="width: 776, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Cell Phones[/TD]
[TD]High-Efficiency Lighting such as CFL (Compact-Fluorescent) Bulbs[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Computers[/TD]
[TD]Electric Heaters[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Hair Dryers[/TD]
[TD]Refrigerators & Air Conditioners[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vacuum Cleaners[/TD]
[TD]Ballasts used in Fluorescent Lighting[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

To illustrate this phenomenon, we will use the example of your neighbor’s refrigerator or air conditioner switching on or off. This produces a sudden electrical “spike” that travels through the power lines to your household electrical system. A signal is also radiated into the atmosphere because the wiring acts as an antenna. Taken together the various signals and distortions to the alternating current field create what some people refer to as “dirty electricity.” Attempts have been made to link these phenomena to a variety of health effects. There has been considerable debate about this issue. Some people appear to be very sensitive to electromagnetic fields and can become sick from exposure to them, whereas others are not sensitive. Some have advocated the use of filters to remove the so-called “dirty electricity” flowing through home wiring. The problem is that alternating electric fields are present everywhere in the environment – they are radiated from wires, even when no current is flowing through them. It is therefore impossible for a filter to prevent exposure to electrical fields and the noise produced by appliances, as described above. In a 2010 review, Frank De Vocht of the University of Manchester’s Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health in the UK found only seven published studies supporting the claim that dirty electricity is a biologically active component of standard electromagnetic pollution. Each study had significant methodological flaws in its experimental design, assessment of exposure, and statistical analysis. De Vocht concluded that the flaws in the studies prevented a valid assessment of any causal links between exposure and adverse effects. Moreover, a few studies suggesting health benefits for using the filters were uncontrolled experiments involving only a few subjects.

THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF GROUNDING

The most important health consequence of Earthing is providing your body abundant electrons from the Earth. The scientific research and hypotheses related to Earthing point to a major impact on the inflammatory process as a result of this electron transfer. Your body has evolved a means to kill bacteria using reactive oxygen species (ROS) that are delivered to a site of injury by white blood cells. Although very effective at this task, ROS are also very reactive biochemically and can damage healthy tissues. ROS are usually positively charged molecules that need to be neutralized immediately to prevent them from diffusing into healthy tissues. That is one of the major reasons why your body needs an abundant supply of negative charges. Food based antioxidants like astaxanthin are helpful but a regular supply of electrons from the earth can supply them as well. Nature has solved this problem by providing conductive systems within your body that deliver electrons from your feet to all parts of your body. This has been the natural arrangement throughout most of human history. Negative charges have always been available, thanks to the Earth, to prevent the inflammatory process from damaging healthy tissues. All of this changed when we began to wear shoes with rubber and plastic soles, and no longer slept in direct contact with the Earth. A variety of measures of physiological stress show that the person who is grounded is less stressed and more relaxed. These measures demonstrate a shift from sympathetic to parasympathetic activation, reduction in muscle tension, and increased heart rate variability. Regardless whether or not grounding reduces exposure to environmental fields, these studies firmly demonstrate that Earthing does not stress the body; in fact, Earthing reduces every measure of stress used in studies.

D

Depleted

I am so glad Starblue hasn't come back to see this thread turn into a snake oil quackery thread.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I am so glad Starblue hasn't come back to see this thread turn into a snake oil quackery thread.
You think it has? I am not sure what you are referring to in particular, and as much as i have sev. posts here, would like to know. if it has something to do with the last post for one, please know that i read and shared that thinking there is some scientific explanation to it, although i cannot understand and explain it all either. In fact, i wanted to put it because i want others who are in this field to comment, correct or just explain better if the explanations are true or not.

There is a post in the Big pharma thread i remember, where i gave the link to a dr.axe's article on turmeric. Being widely used by indians, turmeric has been proven a very helpful and safe supplement and remedy for inflammation by the medical ppl. Then i find someone refuting dr. axe's claims on other matters, and i posted the link too because i wanted to know what other ppl who might have 'met' him and what he promotes, have to say.

As to snake oil quackry, please know that although i have heard of it, it is also something we do not really know about or use, or other animal products used in TCM for idk any except plant-based herbal products. unless using products like aloe, ganoderma mushroom coffee wc has indeed helped heal a previous respiratory condition, ginger teas wc are so popular here, as well as the bitter ampalaya or charantia wc is a common Asian vegetable, are in that category. As i cannot reply w/o seeing what snake oil is, there is 1 article wc i found in the quick search. It is very late and i am tired..must be off, but thanks for the comment.
Snake Oil Salesmen Were on to Something - Scientific American

Crustyone

Mar 15, 2015
Dr. Julian Whitaker's number one recommendation for fibro. is low-dose naltrexone. It is an off label use so most doctors are reluctant to prescribe it. If you find one Dr. Whitaker says that it will have to be obtained through a compounding pharmacy and the recommended dose is 3-4.5 mg at bedtime. For more info go to whitakerwellness.com or see his Health & Healing news letter of May 2014.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I use Gabapentin for fibromyalgia and exercise, especially stretching. Eating healthy, lots of veggies, a few fruits, lean protein, plus supplements help my general health, but those things don't cure it.

I think this radiation, EM stuff is nonsense. I lived out in the mountains at the end of the road with no electricity, then I have always lived near parks or open acreage, and it didn't affect me one way or another.

Germs, genes, injury are the major causes of illness. And bad lifestyle choices like obesity, lack of consistent exercise, drinking/smoking are things which can have fatal consequences long term.

As for cumin, turmeric etc. A friend and I tried the capsules. She did it for a year, with no change in her RA. I took a couple of pills, and my stomach couldn't handle it. So I stopped. So inconclusive with me. I will say, when you are taking 2 kinds of strong cancer drugs to control RA and they don't work, probably a bit of spice is not going to make a difference!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I use Gabapentin for fibromyalgia and exercise, especially stretching. Eating healthy, lots of veggies, a few fruits, lean protein, plus supplements help my general health, but those things don't cure it.

I think this radiation, EM stuff is nonsense. I lived out in the mountains at the end of the road with no electricity, then I have always lived near parks or open acreage, and it didn't affect me one way or another.

Germs, genes, injury are the major causes of illness. And bad lifestyle choices like obesity, lack of consistent exercise, drinking/smoking are things which can have fatal consequences long term.

As for cumin, turmeric etc. A friend and I tried the capsules. She did it for a year, with no change in her RA. I took a couple of pills, and my stomach couldn't handle it. So I stopped. So inconclusive with me. I will say, when you are taking 2 kinds of strong cancer drugs to control RA and they don't work, probably a bit of spice is not going to make a difference!
You have/had fibro so do know more about it than I/we do perhaps. But I cannot just dismiss the radiation/emf thing, because people's sensitivity to it are different. Sure the invisible microorganizms have a lot to do with illnesses, but God also provided herbs and trees for meat and medication. So if some may not respond to these, there are also countless others who do, as far as I know. When I first had a child, I came across a manual called When there is no doctor...and when there is no doctor, it often means there is also no known (pharmaceutical) medicine nearby... but there are plants and herbs, which when studied more and more, show that they do have a basis for being used in remote, isolated forests and islands by ppl with no access to the modern western doctor, and medicines too that we commonly know.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014

We sure do not know all the reasons, for His ways are not our ways, and you know that too. Re. grounding, I think the basic principle of absorbing anions from the earth is valid, although grounding articles are not always clear or accurate, meaning they explain by means of Chinese energy principles. There is another blog I saw where a thermal and photographic image of the effects of earthing is shown of a woman with stiffness and chronic pain. The before and after pictures just show there is a change which can benefit ppl with inflammation in the body. I haven't read the book referred to, but it is said to have research and info from doctors, a cardiologist and an electrical engineer.
How to Use Earthing & Grounding to Boost Health
Does Science Back it Up?

There have been some preliminary studies on the effects of grounding on cortisol levels and inflammation (PDF) and I’m confident that research will continue in this area. What fascinates me most is the testing done in thermographic imaging, which basically shows a heat map of the body. Heat patterns can signal inflammation in the body.

The above thermographic image was taken of a woman who complained of stiffness and chronic pain. The first picture was taken before earthing, and the second, after just 30 minutes of earthing.

Btw, I know of a local inventor who uses electromagnetic therapy to help the paralyzed by stroke to recover as well as those with cancer and diabetes. His device doesn't use batteries and electricity either, but I saw the person turning a wheel himself to activate it. The inventor also employs sand therapy, nutriceuticals, hand massage and probiotics in what he calls Nature's healing technology.

Ps. Have u ever tried moringa, wc, I see has a much higher orac value than even turmeric and other well known herbals/spices.