Fill your heart with what Jesus bestow you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
Fill your heart with what Jesus bestow you:

• “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer.” (Psalms 19.14).

What have we been meditating on? We are what we fancy we are (Proverbs 23.7) and we act in according to what we say (James 3.2). And, of course, we meditate pursuant to what we infuse into ourselves.

So, we need keep safe our heart (Proverbs 3.27), run away from all appearance of evil (1Thessalonians), don’t walk in the counsel of the ungodly (1Corinthians 6.14), don’t stead in the way of sinners, don’t sit in the seat of the scornful (Psalms 1.1).

Let’s fill us up with whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; whatever things are virtue or praise (Philippians 4.8).