Finally...Thank you Father

• Thread starter savedandhopeful
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

savedandhopeful

I have made major mistakes..... Sinned....wrong thoughts....committed deeds that were so very wrong....I was ashamed...then about three weeks ago...I just got sick of myself i decided that it was time for me to quit walking the fence and make the choice to repent, turn from my sins,and start living my life headed in the right direction. I know I am weak, and that I could never change alone...I confessed it all to Him, asked for His help to change...and these last few weeks have been so good...I finally feel like I am forgiven, and I have such hope. I know I am far from where I need to be....but Praise God I am not where I was.:)

J

jkalyna

That is great news. It shows the holy spirit working to bring conviction to get the weeds out. It is a great testimoney.:) Stay in the pastures with the Shepard, we shouldn't get even close to the line of crossing over into the destructive territory, no matter how the enemey tries to tempt, come on over, the other side...

M

marrion

Praise God.What a great time to make this decision.May God keep you and strengthen you to walk his narrow way.