Find the perosn that thrown new long nails in my garden to hurt us.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi, My fiance and I try really hard to get on with the people living around us. We had what I thought was a good day doing the garden at the front. Then to oiur horror someone the next day or night has thron long galvanized new nails onto ouir lawn all over. Im so upset. We think it could be a couple of people, but god lets find the culprit. Someone is targeting us lately.

Oct 5, 2009
Hi beloved in Jesus!
Turn within to your Lord , who was hated without reason and so are His followers. All is under Jesus feet so just ask Him inwardly that you rejoice in Him always and so also for you fiance.
In His unfailing Love
Amadis

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying the protection of the Holy Spirit ove both of you and your home in Jesus Christ is Lord!
Praying also for whom ever did this, that Jesus will open their hearts , forgive them, that they will know His salvation.

My heart is with you in Jesus.
Hugs and God bless
pickles