Fire Update from NM

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NMsmile

Some of you probably saw my request for prayer when I was evacuated from my town. I want to share a few thoughts I've had since I have been allowed to return home.

So far 145,000 acres have burned and the fire is 40% contained. I can still see fires from my house. The smoke is incredibly thick and it is very difficult to breathe. The heat has been very overwelming.

I was walking my dog the other evening and could see the glowing and burning destruction. I thought of the "lake of fire" that describes hell. I thought to myself I really don't want anyone I know ending up there.

God has been challenging me thorough this situation...

I want to challenge and encourage you to step up your witnessing. Ask God to give you a new enthusiasm for his work. Lets pray for spiritual rain!

PS I've posted a few pictures in my profile if you would like to take a look.

R

Ramon

Some of you probably saw my request for prayer when I was evacuated from my town. I want to share a few thoughts I've had since I have been allowed to return home.

So far 145,000 acres have burned and the fire is 40% contained. I can still see fires from my house. The smoke is incredibly thick and it is very difficult to breathe. The heat has been very overwelming.

I was walking my dog the other evening and could see the glowing and burning destruction. I thought of the "lake of fire" that describes hell. I thought to myself I really don't want anyone I know ending up there.

God has been challenging me thorough this situation...

I want to challenge and encourage you to step up your witnessing. Ask God to give you a new enthusiasm for his work. Lets pray for spiritual rain!

PS I've posted a few pictures in my profile if you would like to take a look.
AMEN!!! HALLELUJAH!!