Firearms, guns, weaponry, shooters, gats, glocks, nines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

So...how do you feel about guns and gun related issues?

• I like guns.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I don't like guns.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Guns scare me.

• People who own guns scare me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People who own guns help me feel secure.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • All guns should be destroyed.

• All people should own guns.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I am in favor of concealed carry permits.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Concealed carry permits are a bad, bad idea.

• Toy guns for kids are okay.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Kids shouldn't play with toy guns.

• Airsoft pellet guns are okay for kids.

• Airsoft is a no-no.

• Paintball guns are okay.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Paintball guns are teaching bad things.

• 'Shooter' video games are awesome!

• 'Shooter' video games are evil and should be outlawed.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I sleep with a gun under my pillow. I never go anywhere without a gun. I live for guns. Bert Gummer

• This entire thread is offensive to me because I despise guns so much.

• Other...

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
J

jimmydiggs

Guns are awesome. My bedroom window faces a field. We generally clean up bullet shells from the floor often...... Guns are great for defense and such, but I certainly do not advocate violence. I would prefer that guns not be neccesary.

B

basschick

I love guns! Part of it may have to do with being raised in Alaska, but I took an extracurricular course in middle school when I was 12 where we got to test to be certified in Basic Hunter's Education and learned to shoot bolt action rifles. When I was 13 I got a pistol for Christmas and have always kept up on going shooting at the range, cleaning it, and have slept with it in my bedroom closet for years. Personally I don't hunt, but I don't mind it. I like using them for target practice and for self defense :)

B

basschick

I wish I had some impressive guns, but I don't yet :( In middle school I learned to shoot with a .22 bolt action rifle, then got a Walther pistol for Christmas. I've also shot my grandpa's .38 and .45 revolvers-those were pretty fun! I'm looking into possibly getting a Ruger .38 special for concealed carry

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I accidently shot my uncle in the foot

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
I love guns, I have several and I'd get more if I had the money!

May 6, 2011
I believe if you ok with eating meat you should be willing to kill, skin and cook it. I believe in hunting more then I believe in domesticated life stock that are kept in inhuman conditions like having chickens in a mess of feces and diseases.

http://www.upc-online.org/livemarkets/la_granja-nicks/100_0782.JPG

Inhumane Conditions at LaGranja Live Poultry and Nick's Poultry - 10 December 2008

Poultry Diseases | Department of Animal Science | University of Minnesota

I like free range chicken.
oh cry me a river. once those chickens become smart to contribute to society as more than food, then they only have one right. And thats to be delicious.