Fireproof and One night with the king?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bluebutterfly

I was wondering if anyone has seen these movies? They are all really good Christan ones.

L

lenora007

I saw both of these movies and really liked them both. I just saw Fireproof for the first time on Sat. evening. I had heard the acting was kind of lame in some parts but it was a lot better than I previously assumed. Did you think it is sometimes harder to enjoy Christian movies versus secular ones? I do sometimes. I love action movies and there's plenty of action in the Bible but there is a lot of negative connotation in respect to Christian movies being linked to being corny or fake.

Last edited:

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
I watched fireproof the other day myself and though is was very good. I haven't seen the other one yet. in my opinion Christian movies are getting better and we should support them, better still share them with friends.

anyhow, I thought it was good.

Soli Deo Gloria

Phil

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

I saw One Night with the King a year or so ago. I thought it was alright. I also saw Fireproof last Saturday, & thought it was really good! The acting might not have been the best in the world, but the message made up for it!

M

makerofmyheart

I saw Fireproof and bought it right after it came out. I thought it was beautifully done and had a wonderful message. I suggest this movie to everyone I know who is having trouble in their marriage.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Anybody know of other good christian films?

phil

F

faithwarrior

The Moment After, Six, Left Behind 1, 2, & 3, Facing the Giants, Time Changer...just to name a few...

D

dustin

is that movi kurt kamerion from that one tv play in

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
The ones I haven't seen are: 'The moment after and six' and the 'Pilgrims progress' sounds really good, just have to go and buy them now.

thanks

Phil

B

BellaFlor

"One night with the king", is that the one about Esther from the old testament?
I think I saw it at some friends, and I truly Loved that movie. I actually fell in Love with it!

Beautiful movie!

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Don't thik I have seen that one, is it good? I suppose it must be if you fell in love with it lol.

Phil

Last edited:
B

BellaFlor

Oh yeah, it is a Wonderful movie!
But now, I am also a Very romantic lady! *wink* Lol!

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
I take it, if I watch this film I will need a box of tissues? lol

B

BellaFlor

Not necesarily...

Some cry more easily than others, and I am one of those *wink*