Fireproof Challenge Prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TexasStar

I have started the 40 day Love Dare challenge soooooooooooooooooooo many times from the Fireproof movie. I have never made it through. I am starting the challenge and asking for prayer for God to help me through it. I need God's strength to keep going when it gets tough. I am also asking God to help it make a positive impact on my marriage. Thank you in advance to all of my friends in prayer.
Love in Christ
<3

B

BellaFlor

Or perhaps God might have another way for you? This might be a very good challenge of a book, but if you have never got through it, perhaps God is working with you in a different way? Be also open for other ways of getting help. :)

T

TexasStar

I am open to any way. I am just trying to be the Christian example here and using the book as a guide, but I am open to anything God has in mind. Thanks.

B

BellaFlor

That's sure very good. :) I most of the time ask God to guide me to the right book in the right timing, and I most of the time succeed this way.
Though, sure, God can also guide us to the right people or counsellings too, everything depending on the situations etc... I wish you all the best, and I hope you will find the help needed for both you and your husband.