Fireproof

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 17, 2007
Has anyone seen the movie Fireproof? It is one of my favorite shows.

C

carpetmanswife

yes we watched it this passed week, hubby and i that is, we enjoyed it very much

K

Kenoragirl

I loved that movie!! I just watched 'Facing the Giants' yesterday too.. that one makes me cry *blushes* but its very very good :D

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Fireproof was very good.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Fireproof is good movie. I really would recommend this movie.

A

Abing

i havent wathed thatyet.. whats it about?

watch slum dog millionaire! lol

Aug 17, 2007
It's about a married couple Caleb Hole and Catherine Holt. Caleb works as a firefighter and Catherine works as a nurse or something of that nature in the hospital. Caleb only cares about himself and expects his wife to do everything and their marriage is hanging on by a thread (Catherine is on the brink of getting a divorce). Caleb's father wants Caleb to undertake a 40 day Christian devotional course called the "Love Dare" which may save their marriage like it saved Caleb dad and mom's marriage.

Feb 9, 2009
I enjoyed it. I prayed about it before I watched it the second time. Despite now being divorced I know in my heart that God used it and The Love Dare as a tool to make me a better person if nothing else and to learn how to love unconditionally and be able to forgive others easier also.

C

christianmotherof32011

i saw this movie a few years back at a church lock in the kids had .i loved it so much.i bought it.my husband was saved and baptized as a kid,he rarely goes to church,but i know he has a relationship with God.it was a wonderful movie and its helped me to look at my marriage in a different aspect.just cause my husband isnt in church i still pray that God will do a work in his life thats pleasing to him.

L

libertygirl

Love Fireproof.

O

OFM

me 2,we all have as christians eternal fire insurance the policly was paid for by OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN

C

chu_huifen

I love this movie so much and I always cry when I saw them, I love almost this movie quotes especially "When a man is trying to win the heart of a woman, he studies her. He learns her likes, dislikes, habits, and hobbies. But after he wins her heart and marries her, he often stops learning about her. If the amount he studied her before marriage was equal to a high school degree, he should continue to learn about her until he gains a college degree, a master’s degree, and ultimately a doctorate degree. It is a lifelong journey that draws his heart ever close to hers” and "Never leave your partner behind, especially in a fire.” that's good quotes :D
you can see courageous too told about men raising their children in a God honoring way and becoming the leaders of their family that God has called them to be. :)

G

GODSMASTERPIECE

Great movie ! must see if you've not seen it yet.

S

skittles_26

Saw it and loved it. Great message about how if two people cooperate, they can get through any conflict with God's help. Nevermind the fact that I've had a crush on Kirk Cameron since I was 11.