Firey Trials

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Deadflesh

"This third I will bring into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'" Zechariah 13:9

To Avoid Hell. We WILL be brought through it NOW.
GODS people WILL be refined, we WILL be chastened.
If we Wish to Live Holy we WILL be persecuted.(by invisible enemies and visible)

The LORDS People WILL be set ablaze and tempered, tested, Purified

"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: but rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. . . wherefore, let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator
(1 Peter 4:12,13, 19).

The fiery trials today are the efforts of the world, the flesh, and the devil to turn our hearts away from God. And the CLOSER we get to God, the TOUGHER the trials get, the HOTTER the flames get.

But REJOICE, great is your reward in heaven. You are bing made to Look like Jesus.
ALL of this is GODS gift to you. Just remember...GOD is refining you. EVERYTHING you suffer, is to make you like Christ. let it push you CLOSER to the LORD.

Jesus Bless you Abundantly, and May the Joy of the LORD fill you,
May you seek To know the LORD like never before and may the love of Christ propell
you onward to obey him in all your ways.

"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

D

Deadflesh

Thats a nice one Anandahya, Than you :)

A

AnandaHya

I"m on a campaign to promote positive threads and ignore negative ones by not responding to them so they don't show up on the forum first page. want to join me? :)

I want to have it when anyone clicks on this forum to see threads taking about Jesus and edifying each other with respect and love and kindness instead of all the worldly vain and puffed up arguments that do not tell people about Christ and how He died for us.

D

Deadflesh

Hmmm...Sure!

I will also post articles as i feel called to but, yes sure Ananda. :) Jesus bless you!

A

AnandaHya

lol :) I figured if we persist people will get the idea and start focusing on God and not arguing. :) Edifying not destroying. God can tear down strongholds and free people of their sin and ignorance (and we can always silently pray for those we do not agree with). We are told to love one another and edify, exhort and comfort ;)

lol Post articles, pictures, scriptures, songs. it doesn't matter as long as it glorifies Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior! Stay blessed :)

B

BillieLL109

Deadflesh, I am really suffering and that is just what I needed to read right now! I am going to reread it and really think on it. I agree with what you said. Amen! Thank you! God bless you! :D

D

Deadflesh

Deadflesh, I am really suffering and that is just what I needed to read right now! I am going to reread it and really think on it. I agree with what you said. Amen! Thank you! God bless you! :D

God bless YOU too.

Keep on going,and stay focused on the LORD.
Jesus learned through what he suffered. AS will WE if we Want Christ formed in us.

Just continue to praise God, and rejoice even IN the firey trial and storms you will face. Jesus is with you, Just rest in him. Jesus bless you

Oh and... Welcome :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Good post and scripture. :)

Thankyou and God bless.
pickles

B

BillieLL109

Deadflesh

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! Yes, I have learned an empathy and kindness and a heartfelt compassion and sensitivity toward others that I did not through the "easier" times. The fiery trial has propelled and driven me to draw so very very close to Christ, to lean on Him, and trust Him in a way I have never trusted Him before! I would not trade the pain for all I have gained for anything in the world!! All that I have gained is too much to even mention here! Praise His Holy Name!

And yes, I am learning a peaceful rest in Him unlike anything I have ever experienced!! God is so good!! Praise His Holy Name Forever And Ever And Ever! We bow down and worship You Lord!!

God You are so great! Psalm 145:3
You hear the desire of the afflicted; You encourage them and listen to their cry Psalm 10:17
Your love is so great it is higher than the heavens Psalm 108:4
Nothing can be compared to the greatness of knowing you Phil 3:8

God Bless Your Heart!:)

May 21, 2009
The LORDS People WILL be set ablaze and tempered, tested, Purified

Happening for sure. Never give up. Rejoice through those horrible times.