First time leading in the Church.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chelseajade

Hey guys,

just wondering if you guys can pray for me and a friend of mine, its a first time leading in church and just really need some pray. With both scared and worried of what everyone else is going to think because were 18 and 17. Right of now we still dont know what were going to be talking about and we only have 5 days left :O okay now i starting to get worried. so can you please pray that everything goes well and that god will give us a message for the church that has some meaning, and that the holy spirit will guide us through the week.

thanks guys,

Chelsea :)

D

debbie0220

I love hearing of you young people that step up for the Lord. You will do fine and the Lord will be with you. You do have some kind of message prepared don't you? Prepare it and the Lord will critique it. I will pray for you. But I want to say thank you. You are the next generation that will be out there leading us others as we get older. You are a much bigger encouragement than you realize, just make sure you stay close to the Lord and let Him lead you. God Bless you both!!!!!

A

AnandaHya

:) May God give you the words to speak to His people that will edify, exhort and comfort those who hear them:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praing in Jesus Christ is Lord for all you ask. :)

God bless.
pickles