First time preaching !! :D

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 13, 2009
I can't. Either your wrong or I am and if it's me, I have to know.

-picks up a dart- looks like it's back to ye ole world map.

I hate this part.

I guess that's the good thing about being a christian and alone, I can just go out on a pilgrimage whenever. :\

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2007
You can, you just choose not to. Instead of assuming and accusing others of being wrong, and attacking their beliefs...try your own advise and pray, seek God, and all that stuff. :) Nothing you can say will change my beliefs, God has instilled them in me. So I'm done here, and God bless you.

G

Garrison

You can, you just choose not to. Instead of assuming and accusing others of being wrong, and attacking their beliefs...try your own advise and pray, seek God, and all that stuff. :) Nothing you can say will change my beliefs, God has instilled them in me. So I'm done here, and God bless you.
Good 4 you (Not saying anyone's right- note that)

G

Garrison

yeah...that's your personal thought on it....doesn't mean you're right or wrong....someone has really drilled their own beliefs into you...I understand bringing a child up right and all...but you have to let them find their way and what they believe on things....''work out your own salvation'' rings a bell there....that goes for what you believe and follow and all...anyhow, no disrespect intended, just saying...that's how things appear...maybe it's not how they are....but just...pray...and I'll pray as well....God bless.
Aanyways, where are you from that you question something being "drilled"? If they choose to believe it, let 'em. God blessem for it, I say!

K

Krissy1250

Jesus came to do away with the law, and to save us from our sins.

Apr 13, 2007
Aanyways, where are you from that you question something being "drilled"? If they choose to believe it, let 'em. God blessem for it, I say!

I'll avoid an argument here, but I will say this much. It's rather clear. For many reasons. I won't go into things any further than that. Enough said, no need for an argument.