Flesh vs Christian

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeoLion
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LeoLion

Guest
I can tell there are so called christians,but only in word. When someone can take the words from a fellow Christian who is sincerely following God and twist it and add all sorts of judgment to it that simply tells me they have not the Spirit of God. They cannot descern the things of a God,but they use their fleshly or carnal mind and that's not God. God is all loving and non judging. I was already warned by a brother about some so called christians in here who don't have the Spirit of God neither the Love of God. So I was warned and not taken by surprise. He who keeps Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps. He keeps me. I see now what's really going on in here. I have reality and relationship not playing silly little religious games like so many self claimed christians. You shall know my disciples by their love for one another. God is LOVE he that loveth not knoweth not God. If you are none of His you are a child of satan. JESUS said it himself. I have tried to contribute and to help those in here who are truly followers of Jesus and there are a few. To those true followers I say be strong and beware the Enemy hates you and comes as an angel of light,but there is no light in him at all. He hates us because we are made in the image of God our Father. The works our Father does we will do also. You do the works of your father the devil. Satan is a defeated foe! A loser! Under my feet! In the name of Jesus. I see most in here don't want to experience the reality of God they just want to look cute and have the applause of men. I am not in here to play silly games. What I speak is truth and if you my friend can't see that the you are not of the Spirit of God. You must be born again. John 3:3 and John 3:16 Read it and believe it. God loves you. Maybe I should speak of topics like anal sex and orgasm and I won't get one negative response. JESUS is coming back soon Sir Maam so be ready. Repent! He is not coming for those who only know about Him,but He is coming for those who know Him. Remember "depart from me I never knew you"? I know these are harsh words and I mean all of them. Sometimes open rebuke is good and needed. I stand for the word of God and won't back down from it. To my brother that warned me thank you and I love you. God bless you. God is looking for people who will be real with Him. People who will give their heart to him and seek Him with all of it. Too many games in this place and not enough sincere love for the brethren. Post what you want after this,but I know what I see. I see a lot of religion and not very much of God. People more concerned about a crucifix than loving others. To the pure all things are pure... It's no different than Facebook that's why I got out of it years ago. It's a trap. EVERBODY trying to out do EVERBODY else with their posting. I was sincere and told the truth in all that I posted. Love not in word,but in deed and in truth. Having a form of godliness,but denying the power thereof that's what I see in here. To all my sincere brothers and sisters I deeply apologize to you. I know the well need not a doctor,but the sick . Well,you hang in there and keep giving them their medicine. I have to go seek God and spend time with Him in his presence. I just cannot be fake and go around pretending to be what I'm not. Where is the REALITY in her? A post A slogan A comment Where is God? Where is JESUS? Who talks about how JESUS is so loving and compassionate? All I can say to my whole experience in here is WOW! I see nothing different than any other website. Maybe if I write something bad enough they will cancel my subscription from this place. I did contact them twice and they wouldn't do it. So if y'all don't see me in here anymore it's goodbye for good. I warn the true believers to leave this Christianchat and find a real place of God to chat if one exists out here. Haven't found one yet. I'm not gonna lower my standard of following Christ just to fit into this silly place. I'd much rather follow Christ with my whole heart than to become "religious" so I can fit in with the rest. I know some will be offended and not understand where I'm coming from,but the ones who truly walk with God they do understand me. I Love you all Christians and non-christians. God bless you all
 
I hope you haven't left, you are a valuable addition here. I wrote a similar thread yesterday but I'm not ready to throw in the towel and allow others to win just yet. There is more good than bad here and you can add to that figure.
 
Sometimes you do have to leave 'the bad' on its own and in the long run let it destroy itself. I'm just about ready to throw in my towel.
 
Please don't leave JAU. You and you like are needed here to address the balance. Please stay.
 
Should've been specific - I know I said 'let the bad destroy itself' while intently said about here. Well, I could say the same about myself. :-\ Sorry.