Florida Governor Presses Feds to Reopen Cruise Lines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Florida Governor is pressing the administration to open ports for cruise lines.
Why is he waiting for the corrupt and Marxist federal administration? Why does he not take unilateral action for the ports in his state? And why is he now encouraging vaccinations, when he opposed lockdowns? Does that make any sense, when these so-called vaccines are all bogus, harmful, and outright dangerous? For some they are fatal. The inconsistencies of these Republican governors is astounding. No wonder Joe Biden has become Dictator Joe.

Jul 9, 2020
Under what conditions would you take a cruise?
I took a cruise today. Gonna take one again tomorrow. On my boat. That's about the only kind of cruise I'm interested in.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Anyone with any sense today will totally avoid all cruises and cruise lines. There have been numerous issues.
I agree. They don't have a stellar reputation for health safety and mechanical reliability.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
As immunization goes forward...
And there's a huge amount of money invested into luxury travel and vacation destinations...the Government will relent. Joe Biden barely eeked out a win... meaning that the same money that elected him can be used to get him voted out.

So...where they might issue and demand a vaccination card or verification of some sort...they represent a huge amount of money that wealthy people don't want to lose. And there are lots of people employed on these ships. From engineers, stewards, and entertainment talent. The tourist destinations they frequent are also screaming for revenue.

That's a huge section of the world economy that desires this to be done.

Just saying that if they can open Disneyland...they can open a cruise ship. Besides...it's easier to quarantine those on a cruise ship.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
The industry plans to require proof of vaccination to go on a cruise.