Flowers and Butterfly's!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BurdenBarer4U
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Beautiful pic!! I love butterflies. This pic and another you posted elsewhere have lifted my spirits. I needed this today. May I save this to my computer and use it? :)
 
Thank You, yes please use it! I'm so thrilled that it blessed you! I have many more Beautiful surprises to come! Thank You again, and may the sweet Love of the Lord continue to uplift you and embrace you in his arms of Grace!

P.S. Here's another picture that I thought You might like of the Lord Tenderly Holding your precious heart in his hand!
I'm sorry, it wont let me post it here. I repost it on main post!