FLOWERS FRIENDSHIP

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

THERE ARE FLOWERS IN MY GARDEN . THEY ALL HAVE NAMES ONE BY ONE ; THEY ARE PRETTY YOU CANT PICK JUST ONE ; THEY SOAK IN GODS RAIN AND WARM IN GODS SUN GOD CREATED ALL THESE FLOWERS AND HE PICKED YOU N ME ; THERES NOT A UGLY FLOWER I NEVER HEARD OF ONE WE ARE ALL PRETTY INSIDE N OUT ALWAYS FEEL THAT WAY AND HAVE NO DOUBT ; THEY ARE NOT JUST THERE TO SHOW OFF THERE BEAUTY OR TO PICK A SPECIAL ONE THEY ARE LIKE FRIENSHIPS THEY MAKE YOU HAPPY N FEEL BRIGHT AS THE SON ; IF I HAD TO PICK A SPECIAL ITS REALLY HARD AS YOU CAN SEE ; ID CALL IT TRUE LOVE AND FRIENSHIP FOR ME ; MY FLOWERS IN MY GARDEN TAKE TIME TO GROW MUCH LIKE A TRUE FRIENSHIP WE ALL SHOULD KNOW ; I LEARNED A LESSON FROM MY GARDEN YOU SEE ; THE ONLY TRUE FRIEND YOU WILL HAVE IS IN YOU N ME ; SOME THORNS SOME DONT HAVE ANY THE WEEDS CHOUK THEM OUT THESE WEEDS ARE BAD THEY MAKE YOU SAD PULLD OUT THEM WEEDS AND FIND A FLOWER OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP YOU WILL BE JOYFUL N GLAD

O

OFM

i love flowers i buy them alot for my place