Following Jesus The True Law Not Organised Christianity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 12, 2013
Where do I start, I became a 7th Day Adventist at 22,that lasted 12 months as they would not baptise me unless I gave up casual drinking, I told them this was wrong and also they had no right to ask me for money as they were not of the tribe of Levi. At 27 after 5 horrid years an urge came to me to be baptised full emersion b ut I didnt want organised Christianity. I found a believer who baptised me in my bathtub. I made a commitment to God but did not receive the Holy Spirit until 18 months later when my sister died. Yes its a real force invisible but tangible, I was with my brother 10 days after the funeral in our bedroom, we cried to Jesus,we both recieved the greatest love I have ever felt, am 52 now and have not felt it like that since when I was 28, so I think when the Holy Spirit is given the way it came to me, it is a once only.

I have much to say about organised religion and can tell you that you will find fellowship and friends but you will not have contact with God. They are structured basically for money,their concern is paying bills an money not your spiritual wellbeing.
Organised Christianity are lawbreakers and dilute the word of God to fill pews and membership. Burdens of tithes upon you when they have no right to even ask as the ministers are not of the tribe of Levi. Christ told us all to enter into the Kingdom of God we must keep the commandments,it cannot be clearer. I do not follow Paul but he was a great witness to the beginnings. I light a candle each Friday evening, have stopped all forms of sexual imorality. It is very diffciult, very difficult. I am now a follower of Jesus. I miss fellowship but unless I found people like me in Australia prefer to be as I am.
I now feel I am changing since I took this path 4 weeks ago. I can actually feel my old soul and being dieing,it is uncomfortable to say goodbye to your old self and the fun you use to have but now I sleep easier with no guilt about anything at all. Special incredible blessings have started to enter my life slowly filling the void that sin once occupied.

All sin is bad