L
Lena79
Guest
There have been several "setbacks". The moments that are dream-shattering, have often come while I was working my hardest tward a perfectly noble goal. String these all together and this could be viewed as impossible. God knows the desire of my heart, however.... if they are not within HIS will, they are often used as lessons for my benefit. Drawing me closer to Him, turning me to willingly submit my heart.
This has been a horribly painful process. There have been manny times I felt alone and depressed. I have learned that it is better to push back against these feelings of despair. To set boundaries in my life. This is has been a long process for me. I can easily become warn by my perceived shortcomings and mistakes. But, when in submission, I see the promises are within me. While He molds and fires out all that could make me stumble. Gently guiding years His Perfect Love and Grace.
This has been a horribly painful process. There have been manny times I felt alone and depressed. I have learned that it is better to push back against these feelings of despair. To set boundaries in my life. This is has been a long process for me. I can easily become warn by my perceived shortcomings and mistakes. But, when in submission, I see the promises are within me. While He molds and fires out all that could make me stumble. Gently guiding years His Perfect Love and Grace.