food for thought

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

:)My boss informed me today that pigging out on cheddar rice cakes does not actually qualify as "pigging out". So, what actually qualifies as "guy food" and what qualifies as "chick food"? (Yes, I know ladies...but, you KNOW that's what they call it)

Sevndust

Jan 15, 2006
they call it? i've never heard anyone make a reference such as 'chick food'. hmm

1still_waters

Anything a female would be afraid to eat a lot of, in front of a guy she likes and hasn't spent time with, would be labeled as non-chick food.

1still_waters

Any food a female feels she has to sneak while no one is looking, is chick food.

1still_waters

Any food that makes a female think.......oh there goes my figure.........is chick food.

Sevndust

Jan 15, 2006
learn something new every day...

N

NukePooch

Any food a female feels she has to sneak while no one is looking, is chick food.
Any food that makes a female think.......oh there goes my figure.........is chick food.
I would think the opposite...

'Chick food' to me WOULD be the food that a woman eats when with other women...i.e. rice cakes, carrot sticks, salad with no dressing or cheese, etc...She will eat daintily and not finish anything, then once she gets home, she'll eat half a tub of Ben & Jerry's and a Toblerone cause she's starving.

Guy food can generally be considered to be anything where 'more is better'. Rice cakes? Nope, one is too much, never mind eating two. Hot wings? I'll start with 24 on the first plate, and keep em comin'. Pizza? Why eat one piece when you can eat the whole pie? Microwaves are out, open flame is in. Deep frying is in. If you find a way to deep-fry AND char-broil some sort of meat, then that's the perfect guy food.

1still_waters

I would think the opposite...

'Chick food' to me WOULD be the food that a woman eats when with other women...i.e. rice cakes, carrot sticks, salad with no dressing or cheese, etc...She will eat daintily and not finish anything, then once she gets home, she'll eat half a tub of Ben & Jerry's and a Toblerone cause she's starving.

Guy food can generally be considered to be anything where 'more is better'. Rice cakes? Nope, one is too much, never mind eating two. Hot wings? I'll start with 24 on the first plate, and keep em comin'. Pizza? Why eat one piece when you can eat the whole pie? Microwaves are out, open flame is in. Deep frying is in. If you find a way to deep-fry AND char-broil some sort of meat, then that's the perfect guy food.
Oooops I mis typed at the end there. I was having internet connection issues. Threw me off.

Aug 2, 2009
Chick food:

Guy food:

Last edited:
N

NukePooch

Zero? You forgot this...

I will admit, however, that your burger pic is awesome (still laughing at the pickles stacked on top)...and extra, extra points for 'healthy dipping'.

Attachments

Aug 2, 2009
Zero? You forgot this...

I will admit, however, that your burger pic is awesome (still laughing at the pickles stacked on top)...and extra, extra points for 'healthy dipping'.
Haha thanks! I just had nachos the other day and they were yummy! My tummy didn't feel too good afterward though. That is a common side-affect of guy food lol.

Hommer

Feb 11, 2010
Guy food is anything that clogs your arteries. chick food is anything eatable...........just remember that age old add-age..........

A SECOND ON THE LIPS, ETERNITY ON THE HIPS!!!

By the way are you going to finish those fries honey?