Food for thought.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 15, 2013
Here is a 2 hour video which explains the nitty gritty of the plans of the globalists.I don't neccessarily agree with everything in it...but I think it might be food for thought for my brothers and sisters in the U.S.

(Response)
It isn't a conspiracy, they just don't know what they are doing. The country is trying to keep their currency afloat and in fear of it going to collapse. So they are trying to keep mthis money system going by having everyone to come to an agreement and stay spoiled to this system so that if gold loses it value the people will still want to keep it going so that they can still enjoy the spoils. They doesn't want the people to wake up and finds out why is they are really actually buying gold for, it's does not have any beneficial value but that everyone just want it to impress other. That is why they are encouraging people to buy even though you don't need it, but they are trying to get people to be condition in this way or else the economy will fail. But it is turning people into selfish, inconsiderate beings, but they just afraid that the system will fall. But they don't know that the devil is truly behind all of this. The devil love the fruit that this system is producing.

Globalist Conspiracy Plans for the New World Order Exposed (Full Documentary) - YouTube