FOOD SHOPPING

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

HOW LONG SHOULD YOU TAKE FOOD SHOPPING ? ITS OK WHEN YOU HAVE A LIST BUT WHEN YOU FORGET THE LIST IT TAKES LONGER TO SHOP AND I HATE IT WHEN IM RUSHED

O

OFM

45-90 monutes for my bi- weekly food shopping i read all food lables being diabetic i have 2.

Dec 19, 2009
HOW LONG SHOULD YOU TAKE FOOD SHOPPING ? ITS OK WHEN YOU HAVE A LIST BUT WHEN YOU FORGET THE LIST IT TAKES LONGER TO SHOP AND I HATE IT WHEN IM RUSHED
I imagine it takes ten minutes for me to shop. I follow the same path each time.

Dec 19, 2009
I timed myself today: 8 minutes, not counting time spent at the cash register.

May 28, 2012
stock up on dried and canned foods.

J

jkalyna

LOL DON'T GO SHOPPING WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE THAT A SHOPPING. I TRY TO DO IT IN MORE TRIPS, AND LESS THINGS AND TRY TO BE OUT IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. DO NOT LIKE THE LONG LINES, EARLY BIRD FOR ME.:p

O

OFM

I GO ONLY 2 times a month and really stock up sometimes just 1 time a month but i really love food shopping,i love postage stamp collecting too as well.