Footprints

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

forgivenandloved

This is a very good poem and maybe someone on here needs to read it.

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed He was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from His life. For each scene He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand. One belonging to Him and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of His life flashed before Him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of His life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of His life.

This really bothered Him and He questioned the LORD about it. LORD you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me.

The LORD replied, my precious, precious child, I Love you and I would never leave you! During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you

S

SmilewithUrHeart

I know I Really needed to hear it when I first heard it !! I kept a poster ever since.
Thank You for putting this up x God Bless;)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I remember the first time I heard this poem. I was in my teens and very discouraged. I overheard it being told to someone else.
Funny how the person that was reading it will never know how much it helped someone near by.
Thankyou for sharing it.
God bless, pickles

N

NoTearsShed

I remember seeying something about foothprints i think with a bible verse or something related to God before & i wondered why footprints, I think one of my parents told me what it meant but i dint keep it in mind till i saw footprints in youtube christian video pictures , now i know that two sets equal us walking with God ,Jesus Christ =D

Thats a good poem =D
I wonder if he really did have a dream about that o.o