For a dear friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nancyer

Please pray for my friend Keith. I've known him 4 1/2 years from church. He has been battling cancer since I've known him, has had a remission but earlier this year the cancer came back. He is doing chemo and I just learned he was taken to ER a couple days ago and is now in ICU, having seizures. He has the dearest, sweetest family who take care of him and a son, age 9, and they all need all the prayers they can get. It's very difficult for them and while Keith is a fighter he needs strength to continue that fight, if that is God's will.

I pray he and his family can get through this. They are all very sincere, devoted, God loving people who mean the world to me.

Thank you all, and God bless you too.

P

piper27

Lord, I release your spirit to flood over Nancyer friend!! I pray heavenly father for a complete miracle in this body; no more disease. Peace to all family members as they go through this difficult journey, and may they be filled to overflowing with divine revelation from you. Blessings to this special friend who prays diligently---
Piper

Mar 10, 2013
My prayers are with yours and for keith and His family.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I know how it feels to have a friend suffer through that. Prayers headed his way, and empathy your way. :)

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for Keith and his family....strong faith, wisdom, and guidance from the Holy Spirit and ultimately, victory over the cancer.

J

jerusalem

my prayer has been added to yours. God bless you all in this difficult situation

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will keep them in my praying. May God keep them and guide them only the way he can. God bless! :)

W

Water1944

Father God, I ask you to lift up Keith, if it is your will, heal him of this cancer. Please keep him pain free and remove his seizures, Father. I also ask you to lift up his 9 yr old son, and all who love and care for Keith. Please keep this people strong Father. Provide a strong circle of people around Keith Father, that can pray for him, love him,support and encourage him. Help this family Lord,may they feel the prayers that are being said on Keith's behalf. I ask this in the name of the Lord who suffered so greatly for us, Jesus. Amen.

N

Nancyer

Thank you all SO MUCH!!! Your prayers touched my heart and soul. I will pass on all your good thoughts to Keith and his family.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you all,
May God hear all that is being said in Keith's name and in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ! Praise God! Love is here!

eddie1801

Jun 9, 2013
My prayers will go out to Keith and his family

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
He and all his family are in my prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles