For me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

I am trying to get a second job so that I can afford to not only survive but help my daughter out as well as try and make enough money to pay rent and be able to buy two round trip plane tickets so that I am finally able to meet my 7 month old grand son and get her and I to Ohio for Christmas so that my family can meet the baby. Really need lifted up in prayer on this. Thank you from my heart for your prayers and may our Lord Bless you abundantly.
Oh and can you please pray for my daughter Kayla that God helps her out with her daily needs for her and the baby. She is struggling now and asked me to help her. Needing prayers. Thank you once again and may our Lord Bless you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord thank you for providing for her and making a way,
In Jesus name amen

A

angel1581

praying for you! :)

S

simplyme_bekah

thanks so much ladies! <3

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

S

shekaniah

Praying for you and your daughter to be blessed.
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

M

meena1984

im praying for you

G

GreenNnice

iambekah, God loves it when we pray to Him, the understanding of God's power when we pray is incomprehensibly good, so much happens after we pray, God works for you, His perfect will, and He is almighty. God bless you for asking for hekp, I pray, He with you , those 4 words are from one of my favorite songs by Mandisa, I guess I felt like saying that and what other song that has a power in its words to change your life so blessedly greatly, What Can I Do For You, my Lord? And, next words of this chorus I like too, it's not a question what you can do for me. What can I do for you, my Lord.
Dear Lord, help Bekah's daughter gain strength from searching to understand you more, and, may she do it with all her heart , and, Jeremiah 29:13 says we will find You, Lord. Help Bekah to get a 2nd job, Father God, as, thy will be done, you lead, Lord, I pray for bekah to have strength enough to follow You, the path you have perfect for her, God. To thine be all glory, Lord, may we give all to you and expect nothing in return. Thank you so much for Loving us, Lord. Amen.'

Ok, milady, it is done, it willl all be alright that way, that road, that path, of His for you, you will have success.
Proverbs 16:3 . :)

Last edited by a moderator:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
praying for you, your daughter and sweet grandbaby and all you ask in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

thank you so much everyone. greennice you are a very dear soul and that prayer and everything you said totally touched my heart. may our God bless all of you for lifting us up in prayer to him.

P

psychomom

Abba, how lovely, the thought of a family reunion to celebrate the birth of Your Son. And Bekah's grandson!
To share joy in You for all you've done, and for all You are. :)
I ask for our dear sister that You will make a way where there seems to be none. You're terrific at that, Lord!
Please provide a job for the extra funding. If it pleases You, Father, just drop it on Bekah. I've seen You do that, too.&#9829;
Strengthen the young momma as she changes everything in her life, sometimes from week to week, to accomodate the joyous gift of a child You gave her.
Thank You, Abba, for that child!
Lord, I lift Kayla to You. She's asked mer mom for help, and see how willing her mom is to do just that! That (times I don't know what number) is just the way You feel when Your kiddos ask You for Your help. But when You provide needs, and sometimes just wants, it's done perfectly. You placed that desire in those of us who have children, to help and bless our children, and I believe it comes straight from Your heart.
So, I pray in all faith, knowing that it's in Your character to aid us when we ask, and even when we fail to.
For Jesus' sake. May it be so.

Can't wait to see what God does for you all, Bekah!
love,
ellie

S

simplyme_bekah

Abba, how lovely, the thought of a family reunion to celebrate the birth of Your Son. And Bekah's grandson!
To share joy in You for all you've done, and for all You are. :)
I ask for our dear sister that You will make a way where there seems to be none. You're terrific at that, Lord!
Please provide a job for the extra funding. If it pleases You, Father, just drop it on Bekah. I've seen You do that, too.&#9829;
Strengthen the young momma as she changes everything in her life, sometimes from week to week, to accomodate the joyous gift of a child You gave her.
Thank You, Abba, for that child!
Lord, I lift Kayla to You. She's asked mer mom for help, and see how willing her mom is to do just that! That (times I don't know what number) is just the way You feel when Your kiddos ask You for Your help. But when You provide needs, and sometimes just wants, it's done perfectly. You placed that desire in those of us who have children, to help and bless our children, and I believe it comes straight from Your heart.
So, I pray in all faith, knowing that it's in Your character to aid us when we ask, and even when we fail to.
For Jesus' sake. May it be so.

Can't wait to see what God does for you all, Bekah!
love,
ellie
thank you my very lovely friend!!!

S

simplyme_bekah

Please continue to pray for us okay guys. I woke up this morning feeling oh so anxious about getting to meet my grandson in December for his 1st birthday. I don't think the round trip plane tickets are going to happen. Not enough time. But please continue to pray that I get a second and third job so that I can pay my bills and be able to save up enough to afford a trip to New Mexico in December. I really need lifted up in prayer on this guys. I have GOT to meet my grand baby and see my daughter. Thank you so much.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for all you ask, Bekah :)

P

psychomom

Father God, I ask that You make a way where there seems to be none, to Your glory alone.
Please provide for those plane tickets so that praise will rise like incense to please You.
For Jesus' sake, Abba, I ask that You do this. &#9829;
Love, your recalcitrant (but by Your grace improving) child. :)

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying still

Aug 2, 2012
Hello Dear,
My Dear, How are you doing today i hope fine? My name is Comar, a young lady, My Dear i was in this site today looking for a better relationship then i First saw your profile and i took interesting to know you and be friend with you, My Dear i we like to read from you as soon as you receive this message i promise to add my pictures in my next mail, and tell you more about my life, waiting your response In My mailbox here ,,,,, ([email protected])
Comar,,

S

shekaniah

Prayers continue...
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah