For my friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Harley_Angel

I watched as a guy who was riding with my motorcycle group crashed pretty hard today. It was so scary watching him go down and have to turn around wondering if he was alive or not. When I got to him, he was unconcious, and I'm pretty sure his shoulder is broken. He did finally wake up, and he kept askng a lot of questios over and over even after I'd answered them for him. The other guys went to get his bike out of the ditch, but I stayed there to hold is had and keep him awake. I wanted to ask him if he'd like to pray, but I think he was in so much shock and had enough of a concussion he couldn't thnk clearly.

So could you all please pray for him, that he heals, and please pray for all motorcyclists. Half the wrecks they are in are't even their faults.

W

wwjd_kilden

I will pray.....

and remember that his confusion could just as well be shock as anything else.

N

NoTearsShed

DONT move his head just incase, wait till the ambulance gets there.
Pray for him too =)
I prayed for him =)
May God heal him & protect him.
Thank you for caring for your friend especially for seeking God & brothers/sisters prayers towards God that God may heal him =)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
He is in my prayers.
God bless, pickles

I

iliveforHim

He's in my prayers too...

God Bless!

Ingrid

H

Harley_Angel

Thank you. He should be okay. He had a severe concussion, mild shock, and a broken collarbone, but he'll live!

S

SeekinHIM

Dear Harley_Angel,

I will definately be praying for him.................

SeekinHIM

N

NoTearsShed

Thank you. He should be okay. He had a severe concussion, mild shock, and a broken collarbone, but he'll live!
Blessed be jehovah that hes a live & that he can still walk
=D
Thank God he is alive =)
Can he remember anything now?