For Normal Delivery

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends Doctor said yesterday, there are chances that my wife will have surgery during deliver. Can you pray that God bless my wife and baby. And the delivery will be a safe and normal one. And both will be blessed by our Lord Jesus.

Thank my Friends

Dec 16, 2012
Lord, thankyou for bringing Levi into this world to protect so many people. I trust that you will look after his Mrs and his newborn, giving them great health and peace during this time. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen

U

Ultimatum77

Lord keep Levi, his wife and child safe during delivery in Jesus name amen!

A

Amazing-Grace

Lord, I pray for Levi and his family, keep them safe always and bless his wife and their unborn child. Lord I pray for a safe delivery for both Levi's wife and child, amen.

azlightsout

Apr 20, 2016
praying for a healthy delivery and baby

N

NicoleWilliams

I am praying for your wife’s safe confinement, Levi85. May God be with her during this time, and protect your baby. Hope to hear from you soon, brother. Good luck!

MarshallJohn

Nov 14, 2016
Thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of life, we ray for a safe and normal delivery, In Jesus name, Amen.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
I didn't know you got married, Father God, you created this child, embroidered this living soul, we pray life, health, and protection from day one and all the days upon earth, Pleading Psalm 91, and the Lords Prayer. In Jesus name. amen. Congrats, twice.

K

kittycat7

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.