for recovery, strength and faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

Please pray or a young man, Alexander (27).

He has been using drugs on and off since he was 13. He got clean for a short while a time back, but now he is using again. He has been switching between seeking God and hating Him/ running away.

He is very suicidal at the moment, and has said he wants to say goodbye to his family. He is at the hospital now and will be kept there overnight.

His family is loosing hope, and struggling to have faith in God.​

S

shekaniah

I have prayed for Alexander and for the people who know him.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Already heard of his need and praying in Jesus's name for him.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for Alexander's salvation and life. God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

:mad:
The hospital told his family they will not let him stay during the week, so they can not come back there until this weekend

Please pray for wisdom and stamina for them all, as this means they have to fight his addiction at home, without the medical staff available throughout the week.

I am so angry right now, we pay almost 40% taxes to have free medical care, and Norway is supposed to have almost the best medical care in the world, and this is how people are treated..... SCREEEEAM

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Will be praying...

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update, prayed again...God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

He still needs prayer.He used drugs again and got caught by the police. Last update I got he was allowed three days in a place where they could treat him with drugs to relieve the abstinences. He really wants to quit, but he doesn't have the strength. Family is very thankful for all prayers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Continueing to pray for him and family in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

T

tinydancer

praying for all who know him and alexander himself. May our God prove truely faithful to all whatever happens.

Oct 20, 2011
Dear lord help him to have a wake up call and to become a man. Amen

W

wwjd_kilden

They have gotten a place for him at a place in Spain where there are both professionals and a Christian fellowship. He was starting to clear up, because he has been off drugs for some days,... but now he is at the police station
We don't know currently what he is there for. This might mean he cannot go to that place, because the police already demands he reports there regularly, this isn't likely to make them any more friendly towards the idea of him leaving.

Prayers really needed.

S

shekaniah

I will pray for your friend, God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

Sorry about the delayed update, I get my info form a third party

He is currently at the rehabilitation place , under stict suprevision. He isn't too happy about it, but he seems to be less angry at Jesus :)

S

shekaniah

Thank you for the update...I pray that God will give him spiritual dreams and that any lessons or verses that he has ever herd will come to fruition in his life...In Jesus Name, Amen

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.