For salvation and recovery from cancer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

Please pray for a friend of a friend, who last I heard was a non Christian with cancer, and in the natural the doctors haven't given hope for her. But God is able to save and heal! :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
She is in my prayers in Jesus for all salvation and healing.

God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying .

P

psychomom

Abba, thank You!
How my heart rejoices because of Tim,
and I praise You for this request. ♥
Abba, reveal Your Son to this lady.
May she see the Truth--Jesus.
May she know Your love, and agree with You about all things
pertaining to the salvation of her soul!
I ask, too, that You heal her,
and that all this will be to Your glory,
in Jesus' Name.
Thank You!

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for her healing of mind, body and spirit.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Oct 27, 2012
Thank you for thinking about this person, Timofree. I will certainly pray for her that God heal her and show His mercy upon her. However, Salvation is a very personal undertaking. People cannot be saved by one merely praying for that to happen as it takes Personal Commitment from the actual person as is Biblical and why there are words to say when in the process of asking for salvation such as actually accepting the fact that Jesus is the only Son of God and that He was crucified, died and was buried but resurrected to bring us eternal life. A person must also be willing to come with contrite heart and ask for forgiveness of their sins from Jesus and say other things. If a person is too ill to speak but can nod their head or blink or raise their eyebrows such as to indicate a "yes" or "no" answer, then someone from clergy could perhaps go in and see if they wish to be saved that way.

Salvation is very important for all and becoming Born Again is what should be the aim for everyone including non-Christians in order to be able to enter into Heaven. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness of this person and may God bless you for remembering them in prayer.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
praying for health in body and Spirit

T

Timofree

Thanks everyone, and yes Heavenly Warrior, salvation is important, we can't make that decision for her.

But we can pray God's Spirit moves in her, He removes blindness, opens her spiritual eyes, softens her heart and sends His angels to minister etc. In the natural we can't visit her at this moment, but I pray the King of Kings walks in to her room.

I led felt to pray that she would be there to testify about God's power at a service in a weeks time, and if that's God's will that's what's going to happen. I'm cautious to say the Lord definitely said that, but I know He's able :)