For Singles Looking to Get Married, How are You Preparing Yourselves?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
1. I don't even want to know what your communist NY sales tax rate is 😜

2. If the door's not locked your business is open 😎

3. I WILL sass you, deal widdit bro 😎

4. You don't have to worry about that one, I don't waste time 🤓

5. I also I get 20% family discount on all purchases, but I will accompany you and Thea on a goods acquisition trip twice year. Old barns are my specialty. Snakes, spiders and rats are not a problem 😎.

For real, yes I do like antiques but I tend to go for everyday items that aren't worth a lot but tell a story. One of my favorites is an enamel bucket with like 4 repairs on it. Or the cracked Mason jar I found near the old cabin on our farm. Did some research and it's from the 1800s 😎.

I am in the market for an old pie safe though. I want to use it as a cabinet by the front door because there's no closet and stuff just collects there. I'll run across one eventually I'm sure 😌
listen to this girl!!! holy heavens!!! i walked into 5 webs just Thursday while picking antiques! i have had 2 old pie safes, both were average. yes, n.y. is robbery to live here. make it 99% discount on tax & you got a deal!!!