for you father.

  • Thread starter Thread starter paese76
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

paese76

Guest
Father I come to you broken and tired. But I give thanks for the strength your blessings your love your mercy and forgiveness. Everyday I struggle I grow in your presence I smile I forgive I love as you teach us to be Christ like and to continue spread the word of God. Continue to bless those who have hurt me and loved me continue to reveal your glory and the visions and dreams you have bless me with. I thank you for grace and mercy and for sending your son Jesus Christ for making a way back to you. I love you with all I have and live for you in your name and may we continue to spread the truth in this world.