Foreplay before mariage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 15, 2024
And it is sentiments like this that make me have a problem with Christians and the Church on a whole. And trust I'm a HOLY GHOST filled believer, but we can't put our heads in the sand like Ostriches.
I say this as an Aunt, as a Believer and as a Counsellor whose job it is to talk to folks about sex, STI's, condoms etc the whole nine yards. It is better for us believers to educate our youths on sex and the likes rather than to let the world do it and they get misinformed and misled.
These youths nowadays are exposed to sex in tv shows for kids....for kids.....but y'all want to say discussing a legit question on sex is weird? Really?
We need to get a grip and engage in real talks with our young people about sex, let them know GOD created it yes BUT ONLY FOR MARRIAGE. We need to create a safe space for them to confide in us and not discourage them. I love that my now 12 year old niece can come to me and ask me questions about boys and sex etc because when On my job I get a case with a 12, 13 16 yr old child who has HIV or some other STI, I get highly annoyed because I'm quite sure the adults around them don't want to have the "weird discussion".

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I can't help but think "troll" when I see these types of topics... especially by new folks, who create them and then disappear. By all means, educate your children, so they are well equipped to cope in real-life situations. This is best done in the PRIVACY of your own home or some other well-controlled environment. Why? Because the internet hosts a hot bed of perversity with people looking to get their jollies any way they can. I am not saying this is necessarily the case here... but it for sure is one of the reasons I generally avoid threads like these.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
sounds like to me the post has been "put out there" for self pleasing conversation & immediate temporary indulgence.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
I think oral sex is disgusting, maybe even a perversion. If you think about it, the mouth is made for eating and talking, not sex.
billions of people, past, present & future, certainly disagree with you on that belief.

Doodahdad

Jun 8, 2017
As Christians we should not shy away from these questions…The Bible basically says if you can’t control yourself it’s better to get married… then after that it’s anything goes! God designed married couples to enjoy being with one another, and a good healthy marriage will have a very powerful sex life. As for the question of oral sex, there is nothing biblical that forbids it, and I believe it enhances the level of pleasure couples exchange with one another. After all, it’s all about the end result…an “earth-shattering, world rocking, knock the pictures off the wall, screaming, all mighty” orgasm…and can be magical between a loving married couple!

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
As Christians we should not shy away from these questions…The Bible basically says if you can’t control yourself it’s better to get married… then after that it’s anything goes! God designed married couples to enjoy being with one another, and a good healthy marriage will have a very powerful sex life. As for the question of oral sex, there is nothing biblical that forbids it, and I believe it enhances the level of pleasure couples exchange with one another. After all, it’s all about the end result…an “earth-shattering, world rocking, knock the pictures off the wall, screaming, all mighty” orgasm…and can be magical between a loving married couple!
True.