Forum Reply Notification

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abing

I thought this would be useful. But then again, there would be no point of subscribing to threads. But oh well, just putting this out there. Basically, you get a notification when someone replies to your forum post (either via the reply button or whenever someobe quotes you).

M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

Abing, That is very helpful,

So you get informed when someone responds to a post?

How do you do this?:confused:

A

Abing

Abing, That is very helpful,

So you get informed when someone responds to a post?

How do you do this?:confused:
Yes, in addition to notifications from the likes you get, the rep comments, private and visitor messages, it would be so cool to be notified when someone responds to your forum posts. This is doable, but not sure if the admins have the time to do this (shoutout to Robo!). Hopefully.

M

MYSAVIORJESUSCHRIST

Oh.

So it's still in the works.:eek:

I thought I could already do this.

Yeah, that would be great Abig. :cool:

B

biblicalsandy

I would love that, it would help me keep track of things I have been attending to here!

U

Ugly

Old suggestion. People have been asking for it for years. No idea what the reason is for not implementing it as it's never been responded to.

A

Abing

Old suggestion. People have been asking for it for years. No idea what the reason is for not implementing it as it's never been responded to.
I suppose. I think there's a 0.01% chance a suggestion here gets implemented lel. But then again, must be really hard to maintain a site like this.

U

Ugly

One person doing all the work. Mods/admins don't do any programming, maintenance, etc. Just Robo.