Four top secret (almost) diet plans

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 27, 2023
Four top secret (almost) diet plans for those who have tried everything else and are still hunting for a plan to lose weight.

The first one I heard of when I was in my 20's I tried it a few years later and it does trim off a few kilograms, If you eat a big meal every day, that could be seen as a bit more food for the amount of physical work you do, cut it down to have lets say ¾ or 7/8 the size, over the next few days your stomach shrinks so you get less craving for food. The secret is not to cave in and eat just before your next meal as you will feel hungry for a few days while the stomach is adjusting to the smaller size, each day as your stomach shrinks you will get less hunger pains before the next meal.

When or if you do feel hungry between meals, have a glass of water up to half a hour before the meal, it does work, I use filtered water that has been passed between 2 jugs twice so it goes through filters more than 3 times, (passing water through filters more than 3 times is backed up by someone who makes his own home wine) I am sure it feels softer than going through the filter just the one time. Wait about 90 minutes after having a meal, then keep drinking a glass of good clean, no calorie filtered water.

[Easy tip] to convert Kilograms to pounds Add 10% then double it.

I have heard a few cases when people gave up eating the most common bread sold in the shops using the genetically engineered (G.E.) wheat from the 20th century, they have lost weight, I replaced almost a loaf of bread a week to extra cup of mixed vegetables each day, (Atkins diet) and lost 10kg in the month, going from the overweight / obese BMI borderline to normal / overweight borderline. It seems to be not so much the energy in Kilojoules (or Calories) that the bread gives you that adds the weight, but the damage modern GE wheat does (like leaky gut) to your body that piles on the weight.

There has been a book written called “Why calories don't count: how we got the science of weight loss wrong” by Giles Yeo. Put “calories versus Atwater” into the internet search engine.

It has been said on one of the health programs on a religious television stations at the end of world war two as prisoners were released from prisoner of war camps, most of them had unhealthy B.M.I., but one had a low end healthy B.M.I. he was asked “what was your secret?” he replied “What little food I did get I spent half a hour chewing it” I have to ask is this a top secret diet plan or what? It could be not so much what you eat, but how long it takes, and if you take longer to eat, you could be less likely to eat so much, not only that, the chewing in the mouth massages the ears to break up ear wax.

Many years ago I stood near two people who both had very obese BMI joking about the time their uncle took to eat his meal who had healthy normal BMI, the uncle spent up to almost half a hour eating his meals, when their same size meal was gone in a few minutes. Chewing your food more also reduces earwax build up in the ear.

Early 2023 I heard it is not so much the size of the meal that puts on weight, it is how many times you eat every day, it seems that it is insulin that puts on weight. Unless you are type one diabetic, every time you eat, the pancreas sends out insulin.

Also look at Emotional Freedom Techniques or EFT Tapping.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
My diet.

I eat a bunch of food until I loose interest and then i quit eating anything for few weeks.

Probably not to healthy.