Freedom.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sinsear

This is the craziest thing that has ever happened to me and im still in awe of how it happened so bear with me. today i went to court. I had 8 felony charges of criminal acts i commited as a minor and before i truly knew my lord and saviour Jesus Christ. So anyways im in court and im facing a sentence of a minimun of 5 to 15 years in state prison!!!. My youth pastor even came to speak on my behalf. Turns out i was supposed 2 get a minimum of five years but my lawyer practically begged the judge to give me 6 months in bootcamp, 2 years of house arrest and 5 years of probation instead of prison. Then the judge asked me if i was planning to go to college soon. I replied yes nd how i wanted to enter a reformed theology school to study for a christian career. Then the judge for some unexplainable, amazing, unjust, crazy, reason decided to lessen my charge to a 3 community control til i get into college and then a 5 year probation!! Neither i nor the lawyer, prosecutor, or anyone else in the room understood why or how he could do such a thing. Nd in the end i know i dont deserve it but god is so gracious, sovereign and powerfull, that he allowed it to happen that way for his glory. Ive never been so astonished in my life. I have freedom today not because i deserve it nor cause of my will, but because of god's sovereign great amazing love!!!!!

Revelation 4:11 (New International Version)

"You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created
and have their being."

P

Pilgrim

wow dude!
Praise God!

A

Abing

Amazing.

S

sheylovely

Our Lord works in marvellous ways,ways we can't imagine. Praise be to God.

C

christiancollegegirl

Dude, that's awsome!

H

Happymom32

That is awsome. God is great and he loves us all no matter what we have done. Keep on going the mile with the Lord. I am excited for you. Good luck.

C

chuya

wow! that's amazing, praise the name of the lord.

I

iamnotashamed

Praise God for His Loving Mercies!! Now, go and live a life worthy of your calling. Take this testimony and shout it to the rooftops! would you share it on my blog, as I believe it will uplift and encourage others? God Bless You!

iamnotashamedthelist.com

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praise God! and a big hug to you. pickles