Freemasons

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miktre

Thats breathing something in to nothing. The Worshipful Master is just a name for the President of the lodge. Masonry has its own vocab. Do you believe that someone who holds a title of a nation as King or Lord Namealot is also under the spell of satan?

"What you are doing is constituting a lie straight from satan."
WOW! I have done nothing but state facts that I have found since my freshman year of school. If you have nothing more to say then a personal insult me then we have reach the end of this debate.
It wasnt to insult, it was to tell the truth of what you are doing, a hard truth.

N

NightShadow

It wasnt to insult, it was to tell the truth of what you are doing, a hard truth.
It is not a truth or even a hard truth. You only can answer it as evil because I don't think you really know what you talk about. I examine the sites you listed in your profile and they seem to be a bit on the radical side of Christanity. Everything I have stated is correct and factual information nothing more nothing less.

I get really tired of Christians labling things evil and satanic when they know nothing about it or they disagree with it. This isnt just for freemasonry but goes with Christians themselves. I know many people who have left Christ because of Christians making such statements and claims that are on false grounds. I can see where some non-Christians can get we are judgemental, arrogant, and narrow minded. I say this because we all make claims in the name of Jesus Christ that are off target.

I do not believe freemasonry to be satanic in any way shape or form. I have not found any evidences to support what anti-masons claim it to be as a Church of satan. If Freemasonry is satanic so is every other civic organization. Nothing matches up. I'm sorry that is the hard truth to this. 6.6 million people can not tell the same lie. 10 people can not tell the same lie especially when they are countries apart and not knowing what else I have discovered. I deal with lieing people almost daily and people who lie can't keep their stories stright.

Thats the hard truth so don't shove that down on me. If telling the Truth of what is real is constituting a lie straight from satan then we have serious issuse with our choosen beliefs.

<><
NS

M

miktre

OK here goes. If you look at the symbol that the freemasons use, its the pentagram. Its the start satanists wear. If you look at the other symbol and ocnnect the lines, you will notice that it also forms a pentagram. Many men who are in the freemasons are "christians" but they are blind to see what is really going on. I have 2 friends who fathers were masons, both men have shot and killed themselves. One man shot himself outside his home when his family was home because the lodge he belonged to wouldn't let him out of the masons. There was stuff that he was finally starting to realize but they woulodn't let him out. He got suicidal and finally took his own life. The second man did the same. But instead of just killing himself he shot another man as well because he thought the man and his wife were having an affair which was not true. Leter we found out he was also trying to get out of his lodge. Do a search on the net. I never had anything against the freemasons. It used to be a society for men to join if they were masons by occupation. But over the years, it's turned into something thats probably not as good as some think it is. Ya they can raise money for hospitals and do good for others, but when you look deep into what goes on and watch documentaries and stuff, there is stuff there that is NOT RIGHT! But men are blinded by the world.
Again you can only ignore so many stories, yet some have choosen to promote lies. Regardless of how hard you try to convince that freemasonry is Christian, it is going to be to no avail. Let the reader be aware and find out for yourself by researching freemasonary, the information is out there. I have done extensive reseach and I am satisfied with my conclusions and findings.
peace unto those who find Truth in Christs name

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 22, 2008
Um ya I was agreeing with those who are saying it's not right......geesh

M

miktre

Um ya I was agreeing with those who are saying it's not right......geesh
Oh sorry your post was an example of one of thousands of stories I've read of freemasonary. It was not dirrected at you, but to those who promote it. sorry again:)

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006
hmmmm wher have I seen this one from?
oh Yeah.......there

NoahsDad

Oct 30, 2006

You need Adobe PDF reader to view these documents. Click here to get the PDF reader.
Some of these PDF files are large, and take up to five minutes to open. Dial up connections take much longer.

Section 0 - Front Mater

Section 1 - Masonic symbology
Section 2 - Masonic personalities
Section 3 - American Masonic Revolution
Section 4 - Anti-Masonic Period & Civil War
Section 5 - Reconstruction Period to World War One
Section 6 - Federal Reserve Act and World War I
Section 7 - Russian Communist Revolution of 1917
Section 8 - Between two World Wars
Section 9 - Freemasonry triggers World War II
Section 10 - Post World War II & Masonic Space Travelers

N

NazariteNation

how do u break a generational curse? Is it possible?
Imoss, it's quite simple actually however most churches do not preach it any more. The simple truth is that the Blood of Christ, upon salvation, overcomes all including generational curses. However, because this truth is not being truly preached, the church has lost faith thus salvation has become nothing more than an invitation to join the church rather than a literal transformation where a new believer does indeed become a new creature in Christ Jesus where sin, addiction, bondage and the like all fall away upon conversion and stay gone.

As the old hymn goes, "There's power in the blood" however we can't tap into that power if it's not being preached. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word oF God"...

P

pinkcandy

FREEMASONRY is evil thru and thru belive what u wanna belive but once ur in them it hard to get out

Feb 27, 2007
Imoss, it's quite simple actually however most churches do not preach it any more. The simple truth is that the Blood of Christ, upon salvation, overcomes all including generational curses. However, because this truth is not being truly preached, the church has lost faith thus salvation has become nothing more than an invitation to join the church rather than a literal transformation where a new believer does indeed become a new creature in Christ Jesus where sin, addiction, bondage and the like all fall away upon conversion and stay gone.

As the old hymn goes, "There's power in the blood" however we can't tap into that power if it's not being preached. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word oF God"...

Ahhh so that was what that feeling of the weight of the world lifting off of my shoulders was when I was saved... It truly was the weight of the world. :)

N

NightShadow

The Boy Scouts have a symbol very close to that eagle so is the scouts evil too?

Noah Dad a few of those symbols are not masonic they was created to this reason here. The square and compass with a skull, and the picture of baal are no where found in masonry. I have the scripts to the 33rd, and 32nd. The 32nd degree secret is All Man are Created Equal. Geeish I wonder where I heard that before. So I guess our country is founded on a freemasonry rather then Christianty as all christians like to believe then? The pyramid is to shows what? There has been serveral freemasons as President the US, and to hold high and powerful positions. That hasn't been much a secret since you can go to wikipedia and find that very easily. and they proudly display that in there books, and lodges.

I'm sorry for you friends lost SweetiefromPA usually when someone commits suicide . The last suicide I work the girl hung her self in her dormroom closet because she was homesick. That was what was in her suicide note. However the detective found out that her boyfriend cheated with her roomate a month before. That was never memtion in her note or personal jorunal. The strangest suicide I have work thus far was someone shot themselves for loosing $20.00. He shot himself in front of his wife. So my experiences have taught me to be a bit leery when someone states they killed themselves for this reason.

To be honest nothing anyone can say to me here will make me change my mind on freemasonry. So don't even try. I have tired my hardest to find all this satanic stuff that goes on, like I said nothing matches up. I guess its easier to just make it evil and not understand it then it is to take the time to understand it. I wouldn't of taken this position if I didn't believe in what I have found.

<><
NS

P.S. Since I'm the minority here this will be my last post on this subject because there is no need to discuss this any further because this will be going in a big circle.

Jan 8, 2009
have tired my hardest to find all this satanic stuff that goes on, like I said nothing matches up
Isn't that because they don't tell you that satan is god until 33rd degree mason, or 31st, I forget. It is in the higher orders that they have satanic rituatls.

I know for a fact masonry is evil. They require allegiance to a Supreme being. That alone is idolatory and incompatible with the christian faith.

S

Sinnner

This is a Freemason cerimony, explain this away:
The "Black Communion" of Maundy Thursday:
During this ceremony, Masons blaspheme the Lord. They make an evil, black mockery of His pure and selfless death, and the Lord's will that we take communion "in remembrance of Him."
To elaborate on this, take a good look at Masonry's "Maundy Thursday" ceremony. We call it a "Black Communion" where Masons chant words calling Jesus merely an "apostle of mankind" who was neither inspired nor divine! In the Scottish Rite the Thursday before Easter, "Maundy Thursday," is an important day. On this day Masons always perform a special ceremony of "Communion" in their local Scottish Rite Temple. Dressed in long black, hooded robes during this Thursday ceremony, Masons chant:
"We meet this day to commemorate the death of our 'Most Wise and Perfect Master,' not as inspired or divine, for this is not for us to decide, but as at least the greatest of the apostles of mankind." from:http://bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm

S

Sinnner

how do u break a generational curse? Is it possible?
Yes! by the blood of Christ. If you are covered by the blood of Christ your free of such a generational curse. You might pray like this also. " Thank you Jesus fo covering me with Your blood and breaking the chains of any generational curse that may have been in my life. Satan, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ and command any and all curses be gone from my life."

P

pinkcandy

Jesus can break an generational curse. The best book on that subject is called "the bondage breaker " by neil anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.